3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serfly 04.09.22 10:36 pm

Grass and cartridges

I play on PS2 emulator 1.6.0 game NTSC-U SLUS 20184. on PC (Win7, i5 3470, GT 710 2Gb, MEM 16Gb). My first experience. Graphics 4+. Management is a lot of practice. I saw a glitch described by many players, I can not pull the manual into inventory to use it. HOW TO GET IT? Or do not read from the very beginning of the game, because. after reading it automatically goes to the documents? And constantly carry with you-occupy a cell of an already meager inventory.

9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez Ramirez 04.09.22

There is no manual on the screenshot, much less glitches. Guides are given at the beginning of the game and disappear forever when read. In extreme cases, they can be thrown into the box.

s
serfly 04.09.22

Sanchez Ramirez
So I wanted to know if it is possible to pull out the very first manual (the basics of actions in the game) from the files-above, between "exit" and "map" in the first inventory slot. In numerous guides, to make grass infinite, you need to place this red guide in 1 slot, in 2 slot grass. in the 3rd gun. Then read the manual to the end, grass appears in the "taken" field, and no matter how much you use it, it does not end. An example is here:

s
serfly 04.09.22

Here is another quote from the passage: GamesIsArt.ru
I was hooked by the game, before it went through all the Reziki that was for the PC. This part is, unfortunately, only for consoles, and it turned out to be very difficult, without a level selection. Never used an emulator before.

s
serfly 04.09.22

F
Fallen Ghost 04.09.22

serfly serfly
wrote:
after reading it automatically goes to the documents?
Yes exactly. After reading the manual disappears from inventory.

s
serfly 04.09.22

FallenGhost
Thanks for the feedback, I already understood it myself, I'm afraid I won't be able to pull out the bosses... In those distant times, games were made specifically! One control - mom do not worry.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 04.09.22

Ah, this bug. It's just that nothing is written about this in the post, I still think "what does the grass with cartridges have to do with it?". Well, it’s impossible to “get” anything from the documents, as it were. gameplay makes no sense. Therefore, either start over (according to my estimates, you didn’t go that far), or collect the eggs into a fist and fight the bosses, as it was intended. In addition, this is on the emulator, you can save at any time.

The game is quite difficult, yes. I once tried to pass it with one save, and in general it worked out well, but half an hour before the end I died from some kind of boss. And saving - exactly in the middle of the game. In Veronica, of course, they made it possible to continue the game from the checkpoint, but I wanted to get a good rating.

And it’s still not clear if you originally wanted to apply this bug, then why read the manual.

s
serfly 12.09.22

Sanchez Ramirez
I didn’t know about the bug at all, it’s just that during the game (I gave Juan a lighter) I was specifically beaten up for years. The mouse-mortally status, 1 cartridge in a pistol and 2% in a double one, began to google cheats. I found a cheat from dimongsk on this site, but it does not work on the SLUS version I have installed, as it turned out later, it works on SLES. But I'm already in the middle of the game, so now it's a bummer to replay. I barely limped to the saveroom, there in the chest I have grass and spray, a crossbow with 14 powder arrows. In general, without further ado, without a bug and cheats, I’ll go further in the game, come what may! And I started playing Reziki 2 months ago, there was no good video card. GT 710 2Gb only runs old games like this one. Now there is AMD RX6500XT 4Gb. I played all the remakes except the 5th, the 6th gave up in the first third, a stupid shooter. Revelation- stuck in the 2nd third, there are a lot of monsters, I can’t fight back.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 12.09.22

serfly wrote:
6th gave up in the first third - stupid shooter
Not surprising, because 6th is actually considered the worst - at least of the main parts.

serfly wrote:
in my chest I have grass and spray, a crossbow with 14 powder arrows
And a grenade launcher? If you didn’t take it, then you can generally forget about the bosses.