3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Whip 12.09.22 02:39 pm

There will be no Russian voice acting

It is not listed on the official website
https://store.ubi.com/us/assassins-creed-mirage/62ea4f8e09372571f2736a71.html?lang=en_US

UPD:
https://store.ubi.com/us/assassins-creed-mirage -deluxe-edition/62ea4b5609372571f2736a6b.html?lang=en_US
If you select the deluxe version, then Russian voice acting is present. It's strange, not all the information has been updated.
16 Comments
Sort by:
b
barabear 12.09.22

With such quality as they usually do and it's not scary

A
Arevac 12.09.22

It remains to understand how to buy it.

E
Evil in the flash 12.09.22

Well, it's not scary. There are subs - that's the main thing.

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.09.22

It's good that I haven't passed AC1-AC3 yet.

E
Evil in the flash 12.09.22

Denis Kyokushin
Don't forget about Brotherhood and Revelations :)

B
BDmitriy 12.09.22

Arevac
Key or crutches with foreign acc

D
Dr_Shtopor 12.09.22

So that's great. If there are subs, fine. It won't - pff... don't care.

S
Svyatoslav Smirnov 05.10.22

Hmm, if there is no Russian voice acting, then I won’t even play a pirate, because all the previous parts were with voice acting. This is a matter of principle.

T
Timanda 05.10.22

Svyatoslav Smirnov
, if there is no ru voice acting, then they will be fucking

123xxx 05.10.22

nor the fact that there will be no Russian voice acting ...

J
Janekste 05.10.22

Svyatoslav Smirnov
Not all. Some parts of Assassins only had subtitles. You missed part of the games in the series and never played them. For example, the chronicles are only with subtitles, but later the fans made their own Russian localization for these assassins. Liberation is also without voice acting. You really shouldn't have missed those games. They are cool. Especially the chronicles turned out well in the Chinese era.

E
Ely Maze 05.10.22

if you remember the part called liberation, then there is no Russian voice acting in it

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.10.22

Ely Maze
It's just that not everyone played such "parts" as liberation. That's why they got used to ru-voicing.

A
Alexey Vygodin 05.10.22

Damn survived! Then I won't play at all!

K
Kanyctas 05.10.22

Well, on the one hand, I will improve my English language, and on the other hand, I'm tired of reading subtitles to understand what it is about when you are distracted, or you don't understand.

B
BDmitriy 05.10.22

Janekste
Chronicles - it's not the same. And Liberation is generally a port from PS Vita, which initially did not have Russian voice acting