3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DrinkPivo 12.09.22 04:10 pm

Crashes when communicating with satellites

Fallout 4 crashes when communicating with satellites, also at the beginning of the game a red rhombus with an exclamation mark appeared. (I deleted the game and downloaded it again, also deleted all the addons that I downloaded). Sowing the rigmarole began after the creation of a new game.
14 Comments
Sort by:
L
Low Rider944 12.09.22

license?

D
DrinkPivo 12.09.22

Low Rider944
yes

D
DrinkPivo 12.09.22

file integrity check did not help

y
yuriko1158 12.09.22

lolrol1337
try deleting the config file.
often games leave their files after deletion. that's why reinstalling doesn't help.
what is a rhombus? and where? in the game or in the system?

D
DrinkPivo 12.09.22

yuriko1158
In the game. This rhombus replaces the manikin in buildings, the pipboy on the skeleton at the very beginning, and until you pick up the pipboy on the character (the textures of the character do not change)

D
DrinkPivo 12.09.22

yuriko1158 is this not a cfg folder?

y
yuriko1158 12.09.22

DrinkPivo
FIG knows.
google, then look in the folders. I don’t have this version of the foul on the PC, so I can’t suggest anything.

B
BoriskaE 12.09.22

Fallout 4 has a sadness - its great and terrible and extremely mysterious engine. On new/modern hardware, the game crashes for almost everyone, even if the game is without mods. To be treated with patch mods like Buffout 4. It was he who helped me. Look in this direction, you will surely find something that will help you. Good luck!

D
DrinkPivo 12.09.22

1 screen - diamonds at the beginning of the game
2 screen - pipboy during the animation when you take it
3 screen - after you took it

D
DrinkPivo 08.10.22

BoriskaE
Didn't help((

D
DrinkPivo 08.10.22

Solved a problem. True pipets in some clumsy way. I just deleted the Data folder from the local game files in steam and clicked verify the integrity of the files. I don't know why deleting and reloading the game didn't help.

l
longerr2007 08.10.22

DrinkPivo
So the game is in this folder).

D
DrinkPivo 08.10.22

longerr2007 The joke
is that I deleted the game from the computer and downloaded it on a new one. After that the problem remained. And after deleting the 1st folder, everything was decided.

l
longerr2007 08.10.22

DrinkPivo
Without Steam, the game cannot be correctly deleted from the computer - at the beginning of the removal, Steam always pops up and the game is already deleted in it.
PS It is in this one folder that the whole game is located, completely.