3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Laspioff 12.09.22 04:10 pm

Weird behavior of the processor

My PC config:
gtx 1660
i5 9400f
16 ram
HDD

When patch 1.5 was released, I had no problems with fps, while fsr, which was built into the game at that time, worked correctly, namely, fps increased significantly, driving in the city was smooth. Now (patch 1.6), using FSR in the game, I do not notice any difference, even with the "performance" value and lower.
And I'm sure that it's not the new patch, because such oddities began back in patch 1.5, I noticed this when I "finished off" quests. Around the same time, I started using RTSS, where I saw that the temperature of the processor was 60-70, now the temperature is 50-60, this is another oddity.

In general, I don’t know what the problem is and why FSR stopped giving any increase, if someone faced such a problem, then describe the sieve and whether something helped you.
4 Comments
Sort by:
L
Laspioff 12.09.22

Found even more oddities. Firstly, the graphics do not change in any way when changing the presets from "Impressive" to "Low". Secondly, when changing the screen resolution from 1080 to 1440 fps drops by 5-10, and keeps at 50, as for me this is not normal

D
Dead_Funny_Face 12.09.22

i5 8400
RTX 3060 (12gb)
16 gb RAM
HDD

30-40 frames at any settings, even at low 35, ultra with 25 beams, without beams from 48 to 30 frames, I don’t understand a dick .... I have 1060 up to card replacement was 45-50 frames with medium high preset ......

L
Laspioff 12.09.22

Dead_Funny_Face Go
to AppDataLocal, then try deleting two folders namely "REDEngine" and "CD Project Red". After that, the game settings will be reset (saves in another folder, nothing will be lost) and the graphics presets will affect the FPS and the picture, in my case. Not the fact that it will help you, but try it, it will not get worse.

PS Perhaps your processor does not allow the video card to open up, and therefore such an FPS, look at the workload of the processor and vidyuhi.

D
Dead_Funny_Face 12.09.22

Laspioff

Let in the test and i5 8600k the difference in cyberpunk between them and i5 8600 is 0. today I reinstalled Windows, the result became a little better, but at high drops up to 30 frames it's outrageous ..... and in other games everything is on ultra, spider man without rtx 60 frames is stable, in dying light 2 on ultra settings with rtx in the city up to a maximum of 45 drawdowns, outside the city it is stable 60 and rare drawdowns up to 50.