3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kmbvst 12.09.22 04:10 pm

Fraudsters (payment cards, games, accessories and consoles)

Dear players, readers and ordinary people.
My story:
There is a PlayStation 5 and there is a need to buy an addition to the game for ridiculous money of 300 rubles. If anyone is not in the know, since March, Sony has closed users in Russia to replenish their wallet from RF cards to buy games.
There remains the option of replenishing the wallet through payment cards, or they are also called “gift” cards with a payment limit.
September 2022, I thought a little and realized that this is the only option.
I got into the Internet and almost immediately came across the site https://platisell.com, found the card I needed, put it in the basket, and went to pay. Everyone is laughing, but it's too early.
Yes, I was a little confused by the transfer to a Qiwi wallet with a commission for a private person. At the same time, I googled reviews about the site, did not find it ... translated it. The code did not come to the mail, although it should have. Until March 2022 I bought in other places and everything came at once.
I post information here, because the topic is important, but I can’t find it anywhere. I searched for 2 days for a similar topic, I did not find it!
If there is, please move this topic there.

Beware of https://platisell.com and do not transfer any money. If someone has already had a similar experience - write in the topic. You can’t write about the sucker, everything is obvious and understandable here, I assumed the result and therefore the amount was specially chosen to be minimal.

6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimon1956 12.09.22

Wow bitches

k
kurskiy 12.09.22

At the same time, I googled reviews about the site, but I didn’t find it ...
But I found this information:
Internet scammers have made a new site platisell.com, and bred gullible people for money. The age of the site is 238 days. But the site started working for a few days, and already on the Internet there are negative reviews from users who tell how they were deceived by scammers. The old copy of the store (darkstors pw) is no longer working, the scammers have collected money and switched to a new site.

The following reviews are written about the old site:
Do not transfer money to them under any pretext, they will scam you 100%! After the transfer, they begin to hide, they do not respond to messages. All the good reviews about darkstors pw are lies! Don't get fooled!
So thanks, maybe it will help someone not to get confused.

A
AnPei 12.09.22

Kmbvst There are
enough scammers. If you really need it, you can have them, I recently bought a battlefield 2042 key on a PC, activated it without any problems, you just need to register on the site, they have a key in your personal account. send otherwise you have to write to the chat. On the console you will create another user better than English. and you will buy it if it is not fixed, you can play for all users. I myself stopped playing on ps4 lying dead, I began to hate the Westerners.

K
Kmbvst 09.10.22

AnPei
I need nothing but 500 rubles, and there are no cards for 500 rubles anywhere, of course.

K
Kmbvst 09.10.22

kurskiy
Yes, that's right, a lot more information has appeared. But all this appeared after I was screwed.
There is also such a site http://irecommend.ru/, I have already tried several times to create topics there with different scam sites (I'm so "lucky" on them). Never went through "moderation" there. It seems to me that they "solve" such issues with scam sites "amicably".

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.10.22

On Yulia, scammers also play tricks when you try to sell something there. They magically find it in VK, and even if your profile is closed, they can still write to you. Yula is another site in the treasury of scammers. They try to reach you through WhatsApp, they throw off the link with your product in such a way as if you are buying, not selling. For some reason, they offer to freeze your money and enter a card. a group of people. You can’t do anything with them. WhatsApp is working for them, but you can’t get through to the number, they pull out SIM cards. WhatsApp can work without a SIM card, and they use it