3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mind_Flow 12.09.22 04:10 pm

Your feedback and reviews

We share our impressions of the full version of the game. This is not a topic for discussing the game, here you need to write only your personal impressions of the game.
19 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sikator93 12.09.22

It seems to be FlatOut 2, but it seems to be some kind of parody, some tracks are stupidly copied from FlatOut in separate pieces. Music, sometimes on topic, sometimes not. The damage is also in some places normal, in some places it’s like that, I liked the fact that the car needs to be repaired after each race. Driving the car industry is a little clumsy, but then you get used to it. Separately, I would like to say about optimization, be sure to install the game on an SSD, my computer is not a monster, but the game does not have such a bomb graph that the game slows down. In general, the game leaves a double impression, it seems to pierce the nostalgia for the good old FlatOuts, but still, something is missing, although it is clear that the developers tried, so as soon as I figure out how to buy now through Steam, I will definitely support the developers with a ruble .

j
jax-baron 12.09.22

You can play and point

H
Hooks in the trees 12.09.22

Well, judging by the interest shown in the game ... She obviously doesn't need anyone.

m
magic cover 12.09.22

cool game and point

C
CRYOSHADE 12.09.22

Hooks on trees
Just the opposite.

T
TopPCGamer 12.09.22

Sikator93
SSD in no way affects the number of FPS in the game, with normal optimization, data loading, which occurs during the game, is not in such volumes as to exceed the HDD FPS. That is, today the fastest hard drives conditionally have a data transfer rate in the region of 600 mb / s, in reality this speed is in the region of 250-270 mb / s. And you may have data loading during the game in the region of 20-30mb / s, i.e. no need for ssd

C
CRYOSHADE 12.09.22

TopPCGamer
Maybe. It's all just theory.
In practice: put on hdd - fierce trash and friezes. Loading textures, starting the game is wildly long (maybe you just need to defragment your trash). Changed it to nvme - even in this case, there were fierce loads at the beginning of the race (very rarely), in general, much better and no friezes / statters, just low fps during explosions and a bunch of effects. Questions for optimization.

T
True_rivethead 12.09.22

Can't get past Trail Out final boss: This scum is cosplaying Big Dad from Dark Souls in phase 2. Moreover, he does this with the help of an autocannon in the trunk and some kind of energy wave that blows the car stupidly. What to do?
UPD: I went through the game to the end after all (attempts so from the thirtieth), opened almost all the cars (there are also those that are only available through codes).

I
Inferno007 12.09.22

I just played for 2 hours, I liked it, but why is it so damn difficult, I almost broke everything that is possible, the last time this was back in the days of nfs underground, but there it’s okay at the end of 7-8 circles. One mistake and you’re in fly, then a couple of minutes and that's it, the first turn and fly away from the track, the second round is also the place and fly away again, although it seems to have slowed down, etc., pumped the car to the maximum for that segment of the game and oops, almost nothing has changed)) was not the last and 6 out of 8, you also pay for the repair. reward 70 repair 60 cool) so everything seems to be cool, interesting, but something is missing, although there may be at least some kind of plot, I only played for two hours. oh yes the voice acting is just like an amateur haha

S
Sikator93 12.09.22

TopPCGamer
And I'm not talking about the number of FPS, on hard often friezes pester, on SSD there is no such thing, but anyway, with not the best graphics, and also because of special effects there are brakes, but these are already questions for my video and processor.

G
GuyverDark 12.09.22

Fabulous. The game is the heir to FlatOut. And it's still being improved...

G
GuyverDark 12.09.22

Inferno007 received
a 1 gig patch today

x
xXxDefenderxXx 04.10.22

All passed, achievements 100% + all DLC a / m opened. Who needs a safe, write me a kin, because I can’t post it on this site

A
Alternativshik_6 04.10.22

Inferno007
Difficulty is lowered in settings.

J
JokVader 04.10.22

Has anyone heard if this game is planned for Xbox One, PS4, XSX, PS5 or will it remain a mobile exclusive?

P
Pavel Rally 04.10.22

JokVader
The game was released on PC, next year on consoles and mobile phones.

H
He3aMe4eHbIu 04.10.22

Everything in the game is good, except for a little buggy (but these are fierce little things) physics. The worst thing about it is the inability to change the control on the keyboard, I went here hoping to find a mod that fixes this cant, but no.

A
Alternativshik_6 09.10.22

Passed with pleasure for 10 hours. The sound is good. By the way, here is a link to it if anyone needs it.
https://www39.zippyshare.com/v/hW25bctu/file.html

H
Hydrolisk 21.10.22

The developer wants to kill for "darts". How to hit the target in the soul is not e ... I don’t understand. You hold W for a flight to the stratosphere, let go a little - undershoot.
Races where you need to go through the track for a while in order to meet the specified time enrage. Almost where I didn’t enter the turn perfectly, that’s all - you are already the 4th. Start from the beginning.

It's also wildly annoying to have to grind the fans. And not a couple of races, but tens and hundreds. It's tiring.

Repair. Paint your car with the latest or penultimate paint and you won't need to fix it