3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bushmaster 21.11.19 02:57 am

How to run projects? (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

People tell me I can not understand how to carry out projects in which it is necessary to perform the job, it is a side or main mission, or what?
9 Comments
Sort by:
C
Camper88 21.11.19

bushmaster
any random mission on the map.for the future the task to rescue the hostage is an icon of handcuffs green

w
winni madison 21.11.19

Every project has three tasks,basically you need to give the resources a Bicycle(junk) and to fulfill the mission or you may need to find special technology in a certain part of the map.

a
anto-menshikov 21.11.19

It's the question marks on the map. Type sweep CT, hostage rescue, etc. are Marked with red and green icons.

G
Grinwich Grin 16.02.21

winni madison
I apologize for the stupid question, but who should I give these resources and equipment

B
BlackTigerTK 16.02.21

Grinwich Grin
Open the card. Select the Projects tab. Choose the required project. If you have the necessary resources in your inventory, you will be asked if you want to donate them. You confirm. Resources from the inventory will be sent to those in need. If everything is donated, the project is completed. Award received.

.Chiken 16.02.21

Grinwich Grin
Resources can be gifted to "officers" at captured control points - they will be highlighted with an icon above their head, which specifically needs them. It will also count towards some projects, such as "give 200 control points water" xD

S
Sashagkoa 05.04.21

Help me please . Who can donate protective fabric, carbon fiber, components and parts of the receiver

B
BlackTigerTK 05.04.21

Sashagkoa
I have already answered a similar question above. If we are talking about a weekly project for the supply of a special squad. Everything is done on the Map Projects tab.

B
BlackTigerTK 05.04.21

Sashagkoa
Here I made screenshots on a twink:
Spoiler
On the map, select the projects tab and the desired project, press Space The
following window is displayed :
Spoiler
Press and hold the Space bar on each component until the required amount is presented, provided that it is in the inventory.
The project has been completed. Award received.