3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 12.09.22 04:10 pm

Best sub skill

Spoiler

What do you think is the best sidekick skill in ME2.

How many times I went through the second part and never killed Samara (because I always played a good guy), then I decided to specifically kill her and take Morinth because of the Dominance skill, what was my disappointment, in the end the skill turned out to be shit (it is many times worse than Tali has the same VI geth hack, where they instantly attack enemies) because when you use it, the bots fall into a stupor for a couple of seconds and then they can still be stupid, plus for the duration of the skill they have shields, but you need the bots to do the opposite they died faster, as a result, the skill ceases to operate before they shoot each other or cause serious damage, it is much faster and more efficient to shoot everyone yourself using the same adrenaline.

For me, it’s better to take some kind of passive skill for cartridges that also deform cartridges, it works all the time and there is no cooldown that allows you to use other skills, at maximum difficulty you can take shields to use them when things are really bad and you need to dump.
1 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 09.10.22

Here in the third part, the dominance that Leviathan gives works normally, even better than hacking the VI of the geth in the second part, since it works longer with maximum pumping and HP also decreases, with this navcom you can already really play, another awesome rocket skill that you get for passing DLS Omega, this is for me the best DLS in the entire trilogy, very atmospheric and done with high quality and interesting.