3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AreXs 12.09.22 04:10 pm

What difficulty level do you choose?

I started going to "Warrior of the Future".
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
AreXs 12.09.22

Already on the first mission I can’t pass)) They kill in a second, there is no sight. It’s hard

U
ULTR19 12.09.22

I go to the second from the top (I don’t remember the name)))), but somehow it’s too simple. The second part was more difficult in my opinion.

[
[Shelby] 12.09.22

I will not be average, after all, I want to remember the first impressions of the game with joy, and not with chagrin)).

E
ElmStreetBoy 12.09.22

From the beginning I always pass at the average level (for the purpose of familiarization), and then if I "hook" at the most difficult

A
AreXs 12.09.22

I don’t advise you to go through the most difficult one. Butthurt will)

D
Danstarius 12.09.22

On hardcore, all hardcore passed))))))

b
benites 12.09.22

well, you're cool, catch a plus

T
TheGeth 12.09.22

I will go to the maximum.

G
GrozAP 12.09.22

To begin with, on the average, and then how it will hook =)

D
Dim4ik126 12.09.22

passed a few weeks ago

K
KRONAR 12.09.22

what do you mean you will?
Dim4ik126 is
similar! the tallest

M
Max Fry 12.09.22

Passed. "Warrior of the Future"
Spoiler pix.playground.ru

I'm thinking of replaying in April. I want to collect all modules and text entries.

N
Nefesh 12.09.22

On average.

D
Diver7 12.09.22

I went through Legom and now the highest one with a minimum of murders, otherwise I’ll open the mitten and trample on nafig.)

L
Lightman_R 12.09.22

Passed at the intermediate level.

S
Snake eyes. 12.09.22

I go to the "Veteran" (it's just hard to play without a sight, it's not customary). It remains only to kill Alpha - Ceph ...

M
MiNiMaL_ 12.09.22

I always go through krayzis on the most difficult.
All parts of the crises are quite easy to pass at the highest level of difficulty if you know 2 basic rules for using the suit:
1) If the enemies do not see you, then they will not be able to kill you; you should play in stealth mode (use silencers on guns + attack in stealth mode, run away or hide when the suit's energy is running out to replenish it, etc.).
2) If it happened that you were burned, it is better to turn on the defense mode and shoot back from the attackers, or just turn on the armor mode and run away.

m
m1h 12.09.22

Playing the warrior of the future is quite normal if you have completed the game 10+ times

m
mauschenp 21.10.22

warrior of the future, surprisingly easy enough. Enemies shoot painfully and briskly, but I kill them much faster.