3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Michelle7 12.09.22 04:22 pm

New Game+

Hi all! Tell me how, after all, immediately after passing, start a new game with everything collected. It never works the first time. By poke method only. Here I went again, I'm trying to start on the impossible, but I don't have a fig .................
7 Comments
Sort by:
r
review_game 12.09.22

Start a new game+
Choose a new slot, save and go
All your loot will be in the safe
But you still need to get to the safe...

f
fallshirmegger 12.09.22

I don't remember exactly, but I don't think you can start New Game+ on Impossible difficulty.

M
Michelle7 12.09.22

fallshirmegger
No, maybe everything worked out. Thank you!

a
as 12.09.22

Hello everyone, here's the prommblem, I don't turn on the "new game +" game, then I went through the saves for a long time, the same faces. I waited until the credits end, I turn on the new game + and the modes are not selected. Vryatli is from the fact that my friend and I are in a co-op. passed her. Why is this not fair? By the way, the save says that 86% is completed. Maybe I haven't been everywhere, but I went through everything

m
moozaing 12.09.22

Maybe someone knows what to do.
when I start a new game + at the moment where you need to turn on the generator on the first ship, after that you need to go up the elevator and meet for the first time in Ellie, when the elevator doors open nothing happens, the three of them stand there stupidly and that's it, nothing, but there should be cut scene, the main thing is when you go back to the generator again there is a monster with tentacles, well, everything is like the plot, and again a bug, you can’t use kinesis to turn the generator back on.
does anyone have any ideas what i should do?

F
Fktrct 12.09.22

Trainer
_

F
Fktrct 12.09.22

The trainer is to blame! Because of it, the cutscene does not work! The only way to get to this scene is without a trainer!