3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KPEHDEL13 12.09.22 04:22 pm

Stable bug

Hi all!
Tell me, who can come across.
I recently started playing online, and since I bought the usual edition, no one gave me a horse either, and I rode on a "decrepit nag". having accumulated some money, he bought a horse through a catalog. the inscription flashed that the horse was waiting for me in the stable. I got to the stable, I go inside, everything is like in the plot, the game plays the cut scene, and ..... the game freezes.
I can't press anything, I can do the same, even ESC doesn't work. The only solution seems to be closing the game and restarting. in this case, and just spawn somewhere on the map.
I have done this several times in different stables, and nothing has changed. Tell me, can anyone come across, what kind of joke is this)?
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arthur Shelby 05.10.22

I have the same thing, I don’t know what to do, the horse is dead, it can only be cured in the stable, but I can’t go into it.

J
JOSK 05.10.22

failed to correct the situation? my horse also died, I have no idea how to ride a nag further ...

J
JOSK 05.10.22

once decided to stand and wait, even a player came to me with his horse

J
JOSK 05.10.22

before you enter the stable, let your horse or nag go, then go in and everything will be fine

E
Edeemir 05.10.22

JOSK
It doesn't work either on foot or on horseback. Every evening when I go in - as soon as I get to the stable, I hang out there. Regardless of: joining a troop, location of the stable, type of horse I ride, clothes I go in, weather conditions, etc.
How to fix this bug? It is not repaired except by a restart.

J
JOSK 05.10.22

Edeemir

just let the horse go to f before entering the stable and everything works

S
SquallLeonhart 17.11.22

Everything is much simpler - you only need to enter the stable in the morning and afternoon and everything is fine, but apparently not in all, because in Valentine I hung 2 times and in the afternoon too, although this was not observed in the rest!