3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 12.09.22 04:22 pm

Patch 1.6 - impressions, graphics, content, mods, balance, reviews

CD Projekt RED continues to work on improving and fixing Cyberpunk 2077. Already today, the developers have updated the game to version 1.6, adding free DLC items based on the Cyberpunk: Edgerunners anime series. The patch brings useful balance changes, new fixes for tasks and improves the graphics in the game.

News with changes in patch 1.6 on our website - https://www.playground.ru/cyberpunk_2077/news/uluchshenie_grafiki_novyj_kontent_i_instrument_dlya_modov_predstavlen_spisok_izmenenij_v_patch_1_6_dlya_cyberpunk_2077-1232357

Here you can discuss the patch and write impressions
11 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cheburashka 12.09.22

The people and for cards 1070 patch 1.6 raised the optimizon? How is it playing at maximum now? ))

D
DEDGAMER 12.09.22

Cheburashka
No way, one window dressing, but the use of gulkin's nose

K
KIBERMAX 12.09.22

Cheburashka Do
n't expect fierce optimization, reds and optimization are not particularly compatible, fps remained at the same level for GTX, and the patch is another dummy for anime PR, and after a long time it didn't even officially implement FSR 2.0.

i
inkomniak 12.09.22

Continuous crashes when you go into some menus, for example, look at the map before this patch, there was no crash even with kukchi mods (((

M
MrKarlLogan 12.09.22

And my new quest "an instructive story" is not being fulfilled ...
He writes to wait a day, but I have already completed all 3 additional orders and squandered a week, nothing happens

T
Thomas Sevchenko 12.09.22

Due to the new AI of bots and the environment, the load on the processor has increased.

V
Valington 04.10.22

The game does not start from Steam, does not launch the launcher. Runs only through the folder with the game file Cyberpunk2077.exe. Accordingly, steam, achievements, fps counter and steam overlay do not work.
Does anyone know a solution? (no mods)

L
Lvinomord 04.10.22

Valington
I was helped by checking local files. Every time after a new patch, I launch it in Steam. And usually something is downloaded.

I
INOSENT0 04.10.22

It also crashes for me and before rebooting the computer (

777st1m 04.10.22

Loading became slower, textures and sound again began to load longer. 1.5 was more productive, at least for me. And where is FSR 2.0?. We are waiting for the next hotfix.

R
Roman Kuskov 21.10.22

inkomniak Waiting for the
next hotfix....