3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reosorbilact 12.09.22 04:43 pm

About critical strike amazons

Tell me, please, does this Amazon skill double with a chance only purely physical damage, or is it all, including cold dmzh, too?
16 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bitard 12.09.22

Only physical

R
Reosorbilact 12.09.22

Bitard
got it, thanks

n
no analogues 12.09.22

Converted damage also crits. For example, Magic Arrow.

R
Reosorbilact 12.09.22

no analogues
, it's a pity that cold dmj does not crit)

j
jack7cat 12.09.22

Reosorbilakt wrote: it's
a pity that cold dmzh does not crit)
orbits, not everything is so bad, and do not rush to go into a binge with grief. )
On Arreat, this issue is written too tricky, and you can’t figure it out without half a liter, but on the Basin Wiki it’s more clear and accessible:
Since conversion of physical damage to another damage type occurs after it is applied, it can also double the converted damage of the following:
Magic Arrow
Fire Arrow
Cold Arrow Lightning
Bolt
Fists of Fire
Berserk (both the skill itself and its synergy to Concentrate and Frenzy)
/ Freezing Arrow, then no - there, consider it pure magic without an envelope from physics.
In principle, as Minovalych said, only with a little clarification. )

R
Reosorbilact 05.10.22

jack7cat
understood, thanks for the answer)

S
Sweety_Mustard 05.10.22

And now we can discuss the deadlock ;D

j
jack7cat 05.10.22

Sweety_Mustard
Mustard, gifts ) 🍺
Yes, there seems to be nothing special to discuss about the deadlock: the same mechanics as the critique, so all the info from the post that I gave the orbit is correct. )
Well, if you need someone from the young, then ok - no question. )
Deadly Strike/Critical Strike:
Skills that convert Physical damage to a different type (Magic, Fire and Cold Arrows, Lightning Bolt, Fists of Fire, Berserk, Concentrate, and Frenzy (when synergized by Berserk)) do so after DS or CS are applied, so converted damage is doubled.
They will modify your final Physical damage with Vengeance but have *no* effect on the Elemental damage caused by Vengeance.
Different types of Critical Strike do *not* stack (eg Barbarian Weapon Masteries and Amazon Critical Strike).
Critical Strike and Deadly Strike have the same mechanics and only one of them can trigger on any given attack (so a player can't get quadruple damage).

In short, critical / deadly / mastery percentages do not stack with each other - only one will work, but there is benefit from several sources - there, using a more complex formula, a certain average value is calculated: with 50% critical and 50% deadly, the total chance for a crit will be about 75 % - for the exact formula for Arreat / Basin Viku. )
And a curious feature: Barbarian mercenary, Valkyrie and Iron Golem have 5% chance of applying critical hit, doubling all attack damage types. This is calculated independently of other sources, so there is a chance of applying quadruple physical damage.
That is, these units, unlike users, can already give out 4 times stronger for cabbage soup in a successful scenario. )

f
firkax 05.10.22

jack7cat wrote:
with 50% critical and 50% deadly, the total chance of a crit will be about 75% - for the exact formula of go
No need to go anywhere, 75% will definitely be. what's so difficult about that? And why did you write half of the comment in an incomprehensible language? It seems that everyone here understands Russian better.

j
jack7cat 05.10.22

firkax
firk q )
Yes, I didn’t have the strength to translate all this - who suddenly has a language barrier, it’s a matter of a few seconds in translate.google to copy all the text, and everything will be correctly translated. 👌🏻 I
can say that for Sweet Mustard and the young players of the Playground, out of the kindness of my soul, I tried, but there is a limit to my strength. ) ☝🏻

D
Doberman 05.10.22

Well, now let's discuss crushing blow.
and then all this is still in pvp, with slightly different mechanics and features.

S
Sweety_Mustard 05.10.22

Dobermn nuuuu
, there is no lich from him. It's 100% )

S
Sweety_Mustard 05.10.22

AAAA, here people ask how to kill Dee with a summoner. Already the old school has brought !!! ;DD That's where everything can be discussed - without these here your pvp. https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2_resurrected/vybor_personazha-1000912/#lastreply

j
jack7cat 05.10.22

Dobermn
Dobirku )
For your information: the desire of Sweet Mustard is the law, so if necessary, we will definitely discuss crushing too!.. ) 💪🏻 😂

n
ninada 05.10.22

Sweety_Mustard
Well, this is definitely a firk's client.

A
Archon Guard 05.10.22

at one time there was such a crit measure according to baal when he killed him with a blow, this would be to condemn in more detail what it was and why they fixed it, there were norms of crit, all crits were envious