3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dniko 12.09.22 04:43 pm

How to enable uefi graphics card support

please help me, I've been trying to do something for several days, in short, I have windows 11, gigabyte 1060 6 gb, and recently I wanted to play one game, and there the anti-cheat requires secure boot to be enabled on Windows 11, and the whole thing it worked on uefi, not csm, I turned on the security boot, everything is ok with it, and when it came time to change csm to uefi, everything seems to have changed, but when you turn on the PC, there is simply no image on the monitor, I re-read the entire Internet - everywhere they say that this is vidyuha just doesn’t support this uefi for me, and this support can only be done by flashing, and there you need to write something in the settings to enable this support, you can help me somehow

PS: they already wrote me about the fact that you need to immediately put Windows on uefi , but I already have uefi
10 Comments
Sort by:
k
kurskiy 12.09.22

What motherboard? And CSM is a UEFI component.

D
Dniko 12.09.22

kurskiy
msi b450 a pro max, amd ryzen 5 3600

k
kurskiy 12.09.22

Dniko
She definitely supports UEFI. So, if the anti-cheat swears at the CSM, maybe try resetting the BIOS settings to default (pull out the battery for a couple of minutes and return it back), since there is no image? And then disable CSM if it is enabled by default.

D
Dniko 12.09.22

kurskiy
so this is the whole joke, and I do it, but when I turn off csm, I exit uefi, the PC turns on, everything is on, spinning, but there is no image

k
kurskiy 12.09.22

Dniko Is
the latest BIOS firmware or the one that stood after buying the motherboard?

D
Dniko 12.09.22

recently updated

D
Dniko 12.09.22

literally today, because I could not use it, there was this problem, there was simply no image

I
IlovePS4 12.09.22

At you system initially with what markup is installed? It's just that if you used mbr, then because of this, uefi may stupidly not see your railway or ssd with Windows.

D
Dniko 12.09.22

initially mbr, but then almost immediately changed the layout on all disks to gpt

D
Dniko 12.09.22

so, after a few attempts, and poking hell knows what in the bios, everything worked out for me, everything works, so thanks for your time