3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EllaNF 12.09.22 04:43 pm

Voice acting and\"Is it worth it\"?

Hello everyone, is it worth buying the game at the moment? There are a couple of questions for those who have played/played:
1. Is it possible to turn off the ru.vzvuchka in part 1? (at the start I heard that it was impossible, but I don’t want to listen to that hat from Snowballs at all)
2. General opinion about the remaster of part 1
3. Is the game worth the money?
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 12.09.22

EllaNF It's
worth downloading and seeing for yourself, and then you'll decide for yourself whether it's worth the money, I wouldn't buy it anyway, because EA doesn't need my money, although you can buy a key on pay ru if you want.

As for the voice acting in the repack, it will be possible to choose.

B
BDmitriy 12.09.22

EllaNF
Previously, it was impossible, then in the license laucher they added the ability to choose the voice acting. Put or not - you decide. I can’t digest it because it was the first time I played the original with Russian subs, and when I heard the dubbing, my ears began to droop from miscast and gag. I advise you to watch "Difficulties in translating the gold edition of Mass Effect" on YouTube

E
EllaNF 12.09.22

BDmitriy
Yes, I have a similar story. Therefore, this is a very important point for me, thanks for the answer

A
Andrei YP 12.09.22

EllaNF You
can buy, you can switch the voice acting.
The voice acting is normal, for me, probably because I once started playing mass effect with Russian voice acting. But they don’t argue about tastes and no videos on YouTube can affect this.

Y
Yobogiie 29.10.22

it's either all english or all russian

b
barabear 29.10.22

Yobogiie
You can turn on separate English voice acting for the first part, the interface will remain in Russian...

B
BDmitriy 29.10.22

Yobogiie
So it was before. Later made so that you can choose separately

h
hKKK33 20.01.23

EllaNF Tell me
please, is there still English voice acting with Russian subtitles in the first part of the edition?

N
Navy 20.01.23

hKKK33
Yes