3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 04.10.22 10:40 pm

Travel time

How much time did you spend on the passage? Maybe someone replayed, and he still has a time counter? I already have 62.3 hours, and I just defeated the Salamander base in the swamps:

Spoiler
8 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil in the flash 04.10.22

Denis Kyokushin
Unfortunately, the first part didn't work for me because of the combat system :( So I quit almost immediately.

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.10.22

Evil in the flash
Yes, everything is fine with the warhead: with large opponents, a power style, with small ones, a fast one, and when there are a lot of them, a group style. a flaming sword, you press it again. The most interesting thing is that the blocking of blows is sewn into the "ENDURANCE" skill. I did not understand how to fight correctly before, but now, having pumped a little strength and endurance, my Geralt slashes evil spirits only on the way:
Spoiler
And the top skills in the skill tree the most basic.
The game has become easy for me in terms of combat. The most difficult thing is searching in investigations, where you can find a damn clue

The Beast turned out to be the hardest in the battle, I had to spend an extra 7 hours replaying around Vizima in order to prepare for the fight with him. Geralt is rather weak for the
Beast silver. There will be free time, try it, then you won’t drag it by the ears

P
POLKOVNIK2005 04.10.22

Denis Kyokushin
It turns out I spent 103 hours, but I remember going through several stages with all the extras.
I was able to pass it from the third time, even before W3, I do not regret this part that deserves a remake in terms of the plot, it is no worse than W3, and in some places even better.

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.10.22

POLKOVNIK2005
My first playthrough was at 86 hours, if memory serves. GOG version. helped.
DLC hasn't finished yet

M
MunchkiN 616 04.10.22

I'm waiting for the first time I passed in 50-60 hours, probably less than 80, probably. but the problem is that I hung around, gluing all the NPCs and I more or less figured out the combat system later and I froze the passage, so I started playing on the release and finished a year or so later.
I started to replay and there I went much faster because I severely punished the enemies and in general the locations and the logic of the game were familiar to me I did not vacuum the world to give what you can click on or something will change in the locations.
and then my pitch became too powerful for windows xp, and on other wasps I couldn’t play 1 vedmak to complete the second passage. all this by itself at the easiest difficulty level if the game has a choice of difficulty level.

l
luvi 29.10.22

On the average level of difficulty, with all the extras. quests and dls, for 70 hours

k
killer cat original 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin
is a beast in general easy, I cast an aard and stunned and finished off from 2 times, and the difficulty is maximum

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Killer Cat original
Did you put everything into aard in the game setup?
I completed the game: