3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Podolyansky 04.10.22 10:40 pm

Discussion of a leak from a hacker - videos and screenshots

I'll be honest, I don't. but it's funny to watch the Rockstars in their puffs deleting all the leaked information.
13 Comments
Sort by:
j
jock 39 04.10.22

I'm more pleased with mmmm ... eccentrics grading games, before the release of which is a year or two!
Apparently people have a time machine!! Or ... no brains ...)

T
TimaSai 04.10.22

It looks weird... I'm talking about the game itself, it's more like a new Wach Dogs, with some shit mixed in. if the game remains similar (in terms of mechanics), then GTA5 will be the last GTA that I will play, because part 7 will be released when I am already over 70.

N
Numb94 04.10.22

I was horrified by the comments, the idiots didn't like the game. This is an alpha version of the game. They are working on the game and it is not known how long the development will take. And the video shows that development is underway, a bunch of some lines and plugins. To draw conclusions from the alpha version of the game is absolute debilizm.

b
barbarian 04.10.22

Numb94
Why so categorically. If they don't like something, they have the right. I was personally strained not by what version or graphics it was, everything is clear with this. There are fears for the plot based on what I saw.

N
Numb94 04.10.22

barbarian
Judging by the alpha version, the developers still have a lot of work to do.

b
barbarian 04.10.22

Numb94 Let's wait
and see. While I drive in RDR

S
Sanya Tsukino Usagi 04.10.22

RDR 2 in Vice City

A
Aristov--Black 04.10.22

What do you think of this drain? You like?
What do you like? Drain? No. There is almost no benefit from such drains (if you are not the one who arranged this drain), but there is a lot of harm.
Or the question was about the materials. Do you like what you see? There is nothing to discuss at all. Now much will be done anew. And what we saw will disappear or change a lot. And how can ordinary players like raw work?
I hope the release will be delayed for a few years, and the game will completely change the look. Down to the scene and the plot. Players need to be kept intrigued.

G
GTAfan073 04.10.22

The company itself is to blame for not giving any material on the game for so many years. Players should always be made aware that development is in progress...through trailers, teasers or promotional materials, whatever. GTA 5 rockstar on the sixth part did not give any information, played a cruel joke with them ... and here is the result)

E
Egorius 04.10.22

GTAfan073, I don’t think it’s worth giving out materials on the game in bits, since there is one link in the industry where we have been fed bread and NDA for the fifth year already. In addition, it is not known at what stage development is taking place, and concepts can easily change, and they can show more than they can handle.

Therefore, you should just wait for the future and play other games.

N
Numb94 04.10.22

GTAfan073
I think so too. People don't want to wait years.

X
XXX_Burst_XXX 04.10.22

Interesting content :3

K
Kannibalen 04.10.22

Eh .. How many years - so many winters, so Europe will not freeze. For such a long time, I see slag ..
I perfectly understand - this is "PRE_Alpha_Meta_Zeta Version", but almost 10 years have passed since the release of the last part in Franchise, it was possible to do at least something already, right? Rockstar, after all, are the mastadons that stand at the top of the entire gaming industry (only some Valve, or Nintendo at a stretch, can be compared with them in terms of success).

Lol, what am I talking about, considering how due to some scandal, the most daring (in humor) and cold-blooded in style ("ManHunt" for example) - all Rockstars decided to become fluffy-friendly-homosexuals. And the fact that 2 of the three founding fathers left the studio, hopes for proper, or at least the former competence - subsequent releases slid to decay. Yes, and in fact, It turns out that, all this time - the developers suffered from gonorrhea due to billions in sales of GTA 5 and microtransactions from there, and did not bother to recreate anything except RDR 2 .. Shame in the form of ("Degenerate Edition") Classics to mention the meaning no, the game is still being finished off from glitches and a flawed look. Well, the drain only confirms that Rockstar is clearly no longer a Cake ..
PS And all the Reissues of GTA 5, I personally perceive it as an act of Necrophilia, it remains only to o-canonize the Mods as in Skyrim - and it would be generally ZBS .. 2015 Like, PC VERSHN, Hawaite. 2022 PS5 TOP, YA YA, all the same, they dreamed so .. Wouldn’t it be possible to remaster my favorite four, but no, it seems like they were officially removed from sales, download from the torrent ..