3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
APOLLO22 21.11.19 02:58 am

how to defuse a mine (Mad Max)

on my map there is a mine which can be defused with the help of dogs, but not dogs not mine no
3 Comments
Sort by:
M
MadJeck 21.11.19

APOLLO22
this can be done after completing story mission when Max Tinker will return to first base. there you will take a buggy and a dog. then in the fortress you can choose your buggy and drive with the dog to clear mines

b
beggimot 21.11.19

APOLLO22
by car(buggy with the dog) find a minefield then go for it and see how the dog reacts (she turns towards mine) when I found mine out of the truck and cautiously approach it and press E, start the cut scene and all you had to defuse . in a minefield of 3 mines always , the opponents they do not bump (or stand rooted to the spot or go around)
that would take a buggy with a dog you have to pass an additional mission of tinsmith , after performing the approach (in the fortress) to the car from the side and press T to choose a buggy with a dog (of collections fast travel not available)

E
Eremite_City 21.11.19

But without a dog in any way? I have a couple of fields cleared foreign cars. But a very long time to go at random. Is there any cheat to lit mines?