3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sksksk76 04.10.22 10:40 pm

Bag with water. When approaching water bodies, the Persian behaves strangely.

He takes out and removes the weapon, he himself and the sounds with the picture lag. Steam version
10 Comments
Sort by:
c
cheezette 04.10.22

What mods? If the game behaves strangely, mods are to blame 99% of the time.

A
Andrei YP 04.10.22

sksksk76
Take the Argonian, he is not afraid of water)))

But seriously, I agree with the unsubscriber above.

s
sksksk76 04.10.22

Didn't install mods, just installed the game

a
airstorm 04.10.22

sksksk76
What frame rate is supported by the monitor, what is set in the game and video card settings, is vertical sync on or off, and is g-sync enabled (if the monitor and video card match). Game LE, SE or AE?

s
sksksk76 04.10.22

Monitor 144hz, I'll look in the settings. Decipher please LE, SE, AE
airstorm

s
sksksk76 04.10.22

airstorm
With vertical synchronization what to do?? And where to look?

s
sksksk76 04.10.22

airstorm In general, I
changed the max fps in the video card settings to 58, it seemed to help. At least the water doesn't flicker anymore

a
airstorm 04.10.22

sksksk76
If you want to avoid glitches at frame rates above 60, then you need to:
Have an SE or AE edition and be sure to install SKSE, as well as a mod to support 300 Hz! The mod is available both on this site and on the Nexus. Use any Internet search engine ;)
You can force vertical sync (and g-sinc) - this will greatly improve the quality of the picture, and at your 144 hertz it will play just fine!
The Legendary Edition is, roughly speaking, the first vanilla Skyrim, on a 32-bit engine, with additions and a huge number of custom mods. Alas, no matter how hard the modders tried to pull at least 120 Hz by the ears at the frame rate, they failed. It bugs a lot, especially with water.
Special Edition is a reissue. Dviglo games finally made friends with the 64-bit version. There are fewer custom mods, relatively fewer bugs.
The Anniversary Edition is an add-on bundled with additional content from the Special Edition, but released by the developers specifically for the 10th anniversary of the game's release. Includes over 500 new items, as well as 3 story additions. Differs in good optimization and stable work. There are even fewer mods for it than for SE, however, a significant part of SE mods work fine in AE

s
sksksk76 04.10.22

airstorm
Thank you for the clarification))

a
airstorm 04.10.22

sksksk76 Have a nice
game! Write if...