3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shirko 04.10.22 10:40 pm

All Stars.

Like many, I began to collect all the stars, I love this business :). But in the first level, he didn’t break 3 objects and didn’t pick up as many as 15 ammunition. Let's share our opinions!
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
shadow123882 04.10.22

There is no balance at all. Yes, and collecting stars - discourages any desire. The game seems too lazy to test it well

S
Slav0K 04.10.22

The game is not really pass for 5 stars! In each level there are a couple of hidden ammunition under the floor, I also did not collect 15 ammunition on hursed.

S
Shirko 04.10.22

So you need to wait for a patch or a patch.

K
Klesk Stalkerovich 04.10.22

Dude, if you're going to be able to honestly earn those stars, use the map editor.

s
shadow123882 04.10.22

If the patch comes out at all. In the original, the Ruins were never fixed.

S
Slav0K 04.10.22

There are already patches, they are on steam.

A
Aliast 04.10.22

With patch 1.03a, we managed to pass the first 3 levels for 5 stars, but failed for 4 one-two or even more boxes with cartridges for the minigun ((it’s impossible to take ... eh ... in this part it’s interesting for all the cards even a bonus what is?

S
Shirko 04.10.22

Aliast
Is there any NoCD/NoDVD for patch 1.03a?

I
Infiltrator 04.10.22

The game went to the end, on the most difficult difficulty, but I can not get 5 stars. Not enough ammo or objects. Is the game unfinished?

x
xMiGx 04.10.22

At three levels, you will have to climb into the PainEditor and correct the position and properties of objects and cartridges. At the "Warehouses" level, you need to disable invulnerability for three barrels, at the "Tower Complex" level, you need to move 11 rounds from outside the map, and at the "Old Underground Complex" level, you will even have to clone three sacred objects.

x
xMiGx 07.10.22

Although there is a new hint about the "Warehouses": you need to shoot a rocket at these barrels before the door closes after the first checkpoint. These are 3 barrels behind a lattice window in the second room.