3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Waving 04.10.22 10:40 pm

What artists would you like to see in the game?

Or did you have enough current ones?
3 Comments
Sort by:
E
El_Trolo 04.10.22

Waving
Morgenstern is sorely missed.

d
deathcold 04.10.22

Well, now you can push anyone into the game, thanks to modding and official tools for this business. However, personally, I would like to hear someone else for a change. For example, Michael Stein's Blood and Law plays almost every boss fight, which creates a sense of monotony. Therefore, I would like some additional performers so that the same track does not procrastinate.

David Dryman of Disturbed, Corey Taylor of Slipknot, Joel Holmquist of Aviana, Tim Lambesis of As I Lay Dying, Julien Truchan of Benighted, George Fisher of Canibal Corpse, Brandon Small of Dethklok or even Niklas Carlson of Orbit come to mind as examples. Culture is fine. I can imagine how interesting it would be to play the track The Shadowing from Orbit Culture. Yes, even under any of their tracks. They all have amazing tracks! Saw, Redfog, Nensha, North star of Nija, Flight of the firelies, Carvings and more. It's just a gorgeous Swedish melodic metal band.

d
deathcold 20.01.23

Still, who wants to dilute the music in the game, I can recommend, as a mod, the following tracks and groups. Of course it's metal. How else?

Alice in chains - Them Bones.
Killswitch Engage - Fixation of the darknes (original by Jesse Lich)
Killswitch Engage - My last serenade (also original by Jesse Lich)
Spineshank - Self destructive pattern
Stone Sour - Get inside
Dry Kill Logic - Two hundred years forgotten
Dry Kill Logic - Lost
Dry Kill Logic - Paper Tiger