3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eoliy 04.10.22 10:40 pm

The voltage jumps on the vidyuhu

Video card: RX 6500 xt (From gigabytes, 2 turntables) Latest drivers
Proc: i3 10100f Motherboard
: MSI H510m pro-e (Latest BIOS version) RAM
: 16GB
PSU: Chieftec 500W
this sags its power consumption and micro friezes appear, in all games it is different, somewhere it is not noticeable, but somewhere it is very noticeable ...
Link to log file gpu-z: https://drive.google.com /file/d/16mzlEJDjPxIx_l2RgsdQ9sYxoE7ywm68/view?usp=sharing
Also, stress tests (furmark too) everything goes fine, without any drawdowns in frequencies, power consumption, without overheating (it doesn’t even reach 70 degrees)
Vidyuha is overclocked, but jumps in tension there is no stock settings, so to speak
What could be the problem?
Maybe I configured something wrong?
On past vidyuhi from green, there was nothing like that (1050ti, 1650)
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vindicare 04.10.22

Eoliy wrote:
The voltage jumps from 1200 to 0.975, because of this, its power consumption sags and micro friezes appear, in all games it is different, somewhere it is not noticeable, but somewhere it is very noticeable ...
Oh Another "problem" for the owner of a 6000 radio, accustomed to the old / green video cards and the principles of their voltage / frequency control.
Once again, cause and effect are reversed. The sun went down because it was getting dark outside.
I'm too lazy for the hundred thousandth time here to paint the same thing in the same type of topics, what and why and how it works on 6000 radicals. Just write what percentage you have, what memory (how many bars, what frequency and timings) and in which specific games you have your "problem".
I know in advance that the percentage is weak, the operative works on some 2666 and freezes in processor-dependent session games. Surprise?

E
Eoliy 04.10.22

Vindicar
I3 10100f
2666GHz (16-18-18-38)
2 bars in dual channel

V
Vindicare 04.10.22

Eoliy
By the process and memory "guessed", but I don't see the games in which it freezes.

E
Eoliy 04.10.22

Vindicare
Pabg, apex, fortnite, cs - often dota friezes
- very rarely

V
Vindicare 04.10.22

Eoliy
Clearly, could not surprise.
Merge this 10100 on avito, send a little and take at least 10400 from the same avito or alik, where you can find it cheaper. And the card is fine.

E
Eoliy 04.10.22

Vindicare
And how can the percent influence?
I watched the tests of this assembly, everything is fine with a person, without friezes, drawdowns, etc.

V
Vindicare 04.10.22

Eoliy
Your new vidyaha requires pci 4.0 for normal data transfer speed, as pci x4 and 64 bit.
And you not only have a 4-core core with a small amount of cache, but also only supports pci 3.0. So for good, you don't even need to take 10400, but 11400.
Eoliy wrote:
I looked at the tests of this assembly, everything is fine with the person, without friezes, drawdowns, etc.
What kind of tests?
Here, at the chela on this assembly, non-figuring prolags and friezes constantly slip through the same window
Spoiler