3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KnotSD90 04.10.22 10:40 pm

Error \"Anticheat\"

I downloaded the EA App to play a 10-hour trial version, I launch the game - it gives an error: An error occurred while running the EA Anticheat service. Tried several ways, nothing helped. On the forums people have the same problem, no one can solve it. Maybe someone here did it?
21 Comments
Sort by:
I
Islam05 04.10.22

The problem is actual, I have the same. I can't launch the game.

w
wi1d_cat 04.10.22

KnotSD90 run
origin as administrator

K
KnotSD90 04.10.22

Found a solution! I did everything as in the video and the game started (True, the initial splash screen hung for about 2 minutes, and then everything was fine).

I
Ivanvano1234 04.10.22

KnotSD90
I did everything as it was said, it started to start, it reaches the fifa 23 logo hangs for a minute and kicks it out of the game without an error. In fact, I only managed to play one starting match and the whole game stopped starting, at first the anti-cheat cursed, now it crashes stupidly

D
Deturns 04.10.22

Ivanvano1234
Install the latest Windows updates. Or remove anti-cheats from other games. If they stand

M
MrakabeSS 04.10.22

I had the same thing, removing faceit anticheat helped

N
NesHKa7 04.10.22

I climbed everything, deleted like all possible anti-cheats and so on, I also deleted the faceit (I thought)
there is a problem in the FACEIT.sys file,
how to delete it if it is not deleted
Open the command line, it is also CMD on behalf of the administrator. Write the following command:
net stop FACEIT
Next, follow the path: C:WindowsSystem32drivers
Delete the file: faceit.sys

I
Ivanvano1234 04.10.22

Deturns
Yes, there are updates, there are no other anti-cheats, it seems that this is not the case. Perhaps you need to wait to be fixed, for many nothing helps, the anti-cheat still gives an error

I
Ivanvano1234 04.10.22

NesHKa7
I don't have such a file

z
zavdv31oskol 04.10.22

Everyone has this problem, it is solved by reinstalling this program. The case of two pokes and then launching the orijen on behalf of the admin

E
Evgeny Cheredov 04.10.22

run origin as administrator

I
Ivanvano1234 04.10.22

Evgeny Cheredov
Everything from the administrator and the game and origin and all the files that were recommended. Game launch, match selection, match loading, crash.

m
metQx 04.10.22

Personally, it started after I removed faceit AC

D
Deturns 04.10.22

Ivanvano1234
One reinstalled Windows - it helped))

I
Ivanvano1234 04.10.22

Deturns
Very funny)))

D
Deturns 07.10.22

Ivanvano1234
Seriously.

E
Ezioduhov 07.10.22

I solved the problem with anti-cheat, now the game starts and on the initial screen after 10 seconds it crashes without error. Who can suggest what to do?

E
Emp1936 09.10.22

Ezioduhov

reinstall integrated graphics card driver (clean install). I was prompted by a person on the forum in the incentive, it helped immediately, even 5 days ago.

E
Ezioduhov 09.10.22

Emp1936
is the same, except that now the initial screen does not hang for 10 seconds, but for about a minute (((

S
Sergey Samoylenko 16.11.22

Help 🆘 I'm playing FIFA 23 Qatar on the Internet and writes such a problem when I start the game on the network (We found that the file of your squad does not match the file of the opponent's squad. We canceled the match to prevent cheating. If the squad was changed or damaged, delete the file lineup and download again) reset the lineup and update again. And still I can’t play and writes this error 🤦‍♂️