3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cokojiova 04.10.22 10:41 pm

Presets won't save or load in RaceMenu

Hello friends! I ask you to tell me according to the situation:

I ran into a problem: I

launch Skyrim SE, when creating or changing a character I want to save the preset. I get a notification that the preset has been saved. Path specified:

DataSKSEPluginsCharGenPresets

Then I immediately want to find and load this preset, but it's not there.

1. I tried to create the path manually:

S:GamesThe Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special EditionDataSKSEPluginsCharGenPresets
but everything is fine, the presets are not saved.

2. I also tried in the previously created path:

S:GamesThe Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special EditionDataSKSEPluginsCharGenPresets

manually load the downloaded RaceMenu preset, but it still won't load in Skyrim.

3. I tried to manually create the path here

S:GamesNexus Mod ManagerSkyrimSEModsVirtualInstallRaceMenu Anniversary Edition...SKSEPluginsCharGenPresets

Nothing saves anything.

4. I tried to reinstall different versions (from the latest) of RaceMenu, it did not help either.

5. I tried to manually create the path here

C:UsersAdminAppDataLocalSkyrim Special EditionDataSKSEPluginsCharGenPresets

The result is the same, the pesetas are not saved.

Then I read on the forum https://forums.nexusmods.com/ that you need to install Mod Organizer 2. Installing mods through Mod Organizer 2, and not through Nexus Mod Manager, also did not give a result.
installed Mod Organizer 2
installed Nexus Mod Manager
installed Skyrim Script Extender installed
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
Patrick Star Online 04.10.22

It may be related to SKSE. More data needed. What version of the game, SKSE, racemenu?

C
Cokojiova 04.10.22

Patrick Star Online
* 1.5.97.08.08 (SKSE64 2.0.20 rel 65)
RaceMenu tried different:
* RaceMenu Anniversary Edition v0-4-19-10-19080-0-4-19-10-1656030452
* RaceMenu Anniversary Edition v0- 4-19-11-19080-0-4-19-11-1657140512
* RaceMenu Special Edition v0-1-0-19080-0-1-0
Expressive Facegen Morphs SE
* Expressive Facegen Morphs SE-35785-1-0- 1595174141

H
HeLL_DeViLL 04.10.22

Funny but same problem. Although a year ago everything was fine, I didn’t set anything

C
Cokojiova 04.10.22

HeLL_DeViLL
There is simply no solution on the forums. I even purchased a SKSE license, but the problem remained. If there is news on this problem, you will find a solution, it will be great if you unsubscribe here.

C
Cokojiova 04.10.22

Solved the problem!

In short, it is critical for Skyrim Anniversary Edition that the RaceMenu version matches the Skyrim Anniversary Edition version. As soon as Skyrim Anniversary Edition is updated, everything, the mod does not work. At the current time, fresh RaceMenu is posted only on the website of the mod manufacturer patreon https://www.patreon.com/expired6978. You don't have to be a paid subscriber, you only need a patreon account to download it.

And before that, I completely uninstalled Steam and Skyrim Anniversary Edition to reinstall them in a new S:Games directory (previously S:Program Files). They advised to do so, because. Windows 10 may prevent file overwrites in games from Bethesda Game Studios. But this manipulation did not directly affect the solution of the problem, rather as an additional measure.

G
Guest 09.09.23

Thanks, this help me, now I can load the presets!

G
Guest 09.09.23

Thanks, this help me, now I can load the presets!