3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tarasovych 04.10.22 10:41 pm

Where are the game saves?

I will add space to the local disk = I need to format the volume with Steam, I want to leave the save. Where are they?)
20 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arturec05 04.10.22

Tarasovych
My DocumentsMy GamesSkyrimSaves

A
Aenmutus 04.10.22

Face Steam - C:UsersusernameDocumentsmy gamesSkyrim

T
Tarasovych 04.10.22

Thank you!

B
Belomorkanal 04.10.22

Threads like this just kill me. Isn't it already possible to find them yourself?

W
WTFCK 04.10.22

Belomorkanal
Many people can't google because they don't know the address of the Google site))))
(there are much easier ways to register on some kind of gaming portal, create a topic and wait for a response).
PS It is not said to reproach you (Tarasovych) and there is no purpose to offend you, but the truth is such questions ...

B
Belomorkanal 04.10.22

WTFCK
Yes, even Google is not needed here. Is it really possible to be so stupid as not to find saves within your own file system?
PS_ To rebuke you Tarasovych.

P
Pril Balsam 04.10.22

Belomorkanal
Sometimes it's really hard to find saves if they are, for example, in a hidden zone

n
nestrbob 04.10.22

There are games that hide saves and settings in such a way that it is difficult to find with dogs and a lantern. Immediately after saving or changing the settings, we exit the OS and open the file search (sort by change) - we see the saves and the path to them.

B
Belomorkanal 04.10.22

Cheryl
nestrbob
So what? Does this give you a reason to run to PeZhe and create a thread that nobody wants?
In this case, it will be enough to create a guide for finding saves so that all sorts of Vasya Tarasovichi, from the second B, do not create 9037457 identical topics, but look at the guide.

B
Belomorkanal 04.10.22

SonyK.
Are there already people who have the display of hidden folders and files turned off? I'm not talking about file extensions.

P
Pril Balsam 04.10.22

SonyK.
That's what forums are for.

n
nestrbob 04.10.22

Belomorkanal
If a person created a topic and asked a question, then he is not yet as smart in computers as some. Experience does not come immediately, 25 years ago I also had a lot of questions about the PC, but now they seem ridiculous. Nobody forces you to answer questions, and to be indignant and laugh is stupid.

B
Belomorkanal 04.10.22

nestrbob
"25 years ago I also had a lot of questions about PC"
25 years ago I also had a lot of questions
25 years ago
25 years ago
I believe, I believe.

n
nestrbob 04.10.22

Belomorkanal
I don't understand, what are you talking about?

v
vitovt-d 04.10.22

Belomorkanal
25 years old
I believe, I believe.
What's the problem? Not everyone here is between 12 and 25.

B
Belomorkanal 04.10.22

vitovt-d
You are probably also 40+

n
nestrbob 04.10.22

Belomorkanal
Spoiler

v
vitovt-d 04.10.22

Belomorkanal
lvl 35+ )
Spoiler

B
Belomorkanal 04.10.22

nestrbob
vitovt-d
And I signed up before I was born

S
SuperMegaBot 04.10.22

guys nid help nah!!!!!!!!
the way to save the skyrim anniversary edition is exactly the same, along the ways My documents skyrim is not known, where and where they can be saved, any suggestions?