3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diablo27rus 04.10.22 10:41 pm

1.6 update

After the update, the longer I play, the more the game starts to slow down and hang. At first, as soon as I start everything flies, but it will take about 30 minutes and when I go in, for example, open the map, the game will freeze a bit and open the same on the menu. It will take another 5-10 minutes and it will already hang much stronger, and if you continue, then the map or menu will load for several minutes. How to deal with it? quality resolution does not help either on high or low, turned off everything that is possible in any way, changed the screen resolution, windowed - full-screen to no purpose. As if the longer I play, the more garbage accumulates in my memory and the stronger and longer the brakes go. But if you close and continue to play, then there are no brakes, only slightly FPS drops.
20 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diablo27rus 04.10.22

I close the game, start it after 5 minutes and everything flies again

Y
Youxyxol 04.10.22

Diablo27rus Now
, wait... I'm going to thicken the coffee and prepare it so that I can find out the config of your computer and its parameters during the game.

L
LancNoDance 04.10.22

Then I'll spread the solitaire so that the information about the computer is more accurate.

D
Diablo27rus 04.10.22

and fuck you information on the computer, the problem is not in it but in the game. Everything was fine before the update.

D
Diablo27rus 04.10.22

my system is not updated with patches

j
jax-baron 04.10.22

Diablo27rus
shyas after the patch, everyone complains about the optimison.

M
Mannavard91 07.10.22

Video card 3060 12 GB. Process i5. RAM 32 GB. The game is on ssd.
Also garbage, I set the optimal settings, and strangely at first everything was fine except for crashes from the game, although in this regard I sin on the fact that I played with cheats. After 20 hours of playing, exactly the same problems as Diablo27rus started.

L
Lvinomord 07.10.22

Are those stupid rtx beams disabled?

u
umdrgmu 07.10.22

did anyone figure it out?

N
No more drugs 07.10.22

I play after 1.6, I didn’t notice troubles

N
No more drugs 07.10.22

Diablo27rus
Maybe some third-party software is running?

N
No more drugs 07.10.22

Vxyxol
LancNoDance
Guys, I neighed with you))))

E
Elanu 21.10.22

After update 1.6 the game started crashing. More often at startup. And if it does start, then when you press Esc, it crashes again.

x
xstriiim 21.10.22

Same problem. After about half an hour of playing, the FPS drops by 30-50%. I noticed that it starts to fall from the beginning, but barely noticeable, and as soon as you drive up to the markets, especially where Wakaka is, it falls specifically and does not rise, only restarting the game helps. Many people have this problem and pointing to the system is meaningless. There are no solutions at the moment. It is much more important for projects to add any nonsense like apartments to a dying person)) and change the physics of transport, pedestrians, the behavior of cops, to the point of absurdity.
If you don't have this problem, then why write that you don't have it?

Y
YouCantStopMe 21.10.22

I play for 3-5 hours and there are no problems. ssd nvme, r5 3600. gtx 1080

x
xX_WhiteWolf_Xx 21.10.22

Elanu
Too most!!!

Y
Youxyxol 21.10.22

Diablo27rus wrote: what the hell
do you need information on your computer
What the fuck do you need our help for? For the future, to indicate the characteristics of your computer when asking for help on the forums is elementary good manners. How do I know what you run the game on? Maybe on some ancient mammoth shit, like oven760, two cores, two gigs. Maybe your vidyaha is warming up, or the percentage of throttling, or the RAM is getting clogged and the game is eating up the swap file on the HDD. How can I help you without knowing this? Weed out one problem, another remains, by the method of elimination you find the cause. As it always has been. There are no extras here.
Diablo27rus wrote:
my system manager is not updated with patches
After the patch, everything remained the same for me as it was before it, if the problem was in the game, then it would be expressed to some extent for everyone, but so far only you have it.

m
matavashi25 21.10.22

Elanu
Also installed the game on updated hardware, right after the Cyberpunk 2077 splash screen crashes and offers to send a bug report.

E
Elanu 21.10.22

matavashi25
Rolled back to 1.52, crashes stopped.

S
Salyarych 21.10.22

On PC, there are slight lags after 2-2.5 hours of play, drawdowns from 60 to 45-50 fps. not significant, but noticeable in skirmishes. Comp in profile. I understand the game clogs the RAM.
There are no lags on the console, but 1 time the game just closed. I don't know why, there was no error, the game just closed.
Waiting for patch 1.7