3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mushroomovnet2 04.10.22 11:09 pm

Your feedback and reviews for the game

How is game ? The best in the series? Or how?
8 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivanvano1234 07.10.22

This year they released a buggy, unoptimized hat. It freezes in the menu, lags everything, even on powerful machines and stupidly kicks it out of the game without even starting the match. The last patch did not give anything, knocks out of the game anyway

G
GarikFavorit 07.10.22

For the first time in a long time, the Fifa 23 game series is quite refreshed, up-to-date, with a well-developed career mode, new animations, cutscenes. There are no freezes and slowdowns, apparently because I play on PS5. at the output, there will never be bugs that are always written about on the forums.

I
Ivanvano1234 09.10.22

I launched this miracle of game development, or rather it stopped crashing)) The game is capricious to the included firewall and Windows defender, when they were completely turned off, it stopped crashing. I don’t know how this goodness turned out to be included, perhaps due to the fact that there were some problems with the antivirus and Windows turned them on automatically, I don’t know. After playing a couple of matches, I understood those who talk about friezes even on powerful machines. I have an average computer, I tried different methods and fps settings, I changed the resolution, the graphics level, there are still friezes on any settings. It does not slow down, no, here are the microfreezes, which make it uncomfortable to play, but I still think they will be fixed over time. Friezes still managed to win by resetting the settings in the nvidia panel. I did the settings as advised in the video, reset them, set no more than 60fps in the game, the settings were on ultra, the friezes were gone

P
Play for meiiiiiiiiiiii 21.10.22

Ivanvano1234
Do you launch the game through Origin and Steam?

m
mushroomovnet2 21.10.22

And about the process of the game. what's new, good or bad?

I
Ivanvano1234 21.10.22

Play for miiiiiiiiiiiii
Origin, all on behalf of the administrator)

I
Ivanvano1234 21.10.22

gribovnet2
In my opinion, the gameplay has become more interesting, the physics of the ball, the goal net, the color of the fields has become more saturated. The gameplay is addictive, not repulsive, like pes 2023)

P
PetrMazai 21.10.22

I don't know, haven't downloaded yet