3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 21.11.19 02:58 am

Merchant quest at the stairs of death (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

He asked the big man, as I understand it, we are talking about mark, who is asked to bring a white spinner. I told him it has already brought(still have red-and-white, he can not give), but in dialogue with it there is no option to send it to the dealer . Or we are not talking about this big guy?
PS. This big guy is an insult in Russian)
12 Comments
Sort by:
K
KrackDeShevale 21.11.19

00 the Brave sailor
This dealer need not, this big guy,he needs a samurai,I found it in the tank Asino,and he probably moved when you go through the plot,it can be found in different places

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 21.11.19

KrackDeShevale
You messed up with healer in a dungeon

a
ayyrasmus 21.11.19

If you gave the white, then the quest with him will continue and he'll ask you one more favor, but if you gave red, that could cause it, not the fact that to the dealer, but if you can to the healer, then to the shopkeeper, too, I think.

a
alexius2301 Akimov 21.11.19

below there is a little person runs a snake,if it is to bewitch by the ability he raised the serpent, and people will be able to move to the other side

J
Jmann666 21.11.19

ayyrasmus wrote:
If you gave the white, then the quest with him will continue and he'll ask you one more favor, but if you gave red, that could cause it, not the fact that to the dealer, but if you can to the healer, then to the shopkeeper, too, I think.
but you can tell. I gave the red and gave it to her and sent her to the healer. white found then literally 10 minutes later, and realized that kosachi, but was too late. went to the doctor, he gave wax, noooo the door closed behind him and remained where lie nishtyaki. I freaked out and killed him with the thought Oh, Miyazaki, maybe his key drops - nooo - no. in the end, the doctor is dead, the door is closed. question - how to get there and you can pick up loot????

S
SvichA 21.11.19

Jmann666
If next to the fire to pass, there is a river, dive and find your way to the cave that leads beyond the closed door

J
Jmann666 21.11.19

SvichA
Oh, thank you were to murder a nun to learn to dive, almost she will look for means passage.
one clarification - to the fire - in the sense of the door with the doctor to go deeper on where to sail is necessary? you mean this? (as I recall)

S
SvichA 21.11.19

Jmann666
Yeah. Idol next to the empty cell

J
Johny Kirpich 21.11.19

I gave the big guy the two fans and used it prosthesis the swirl with the leaves and he went to the realm of darkness, where the monkeys run around, he said he's happy to be here with the kids, which I don't see

J
Johny Kirpich 21.11.19

in General, the merchant in front of the stairs of death, asked me what soldiers asanas, twice overheard one couple like in tanks asanas that were talking about salt, I told the dealer about the salt, I do not remember, like the range he has expanded, but then killed him anyway, then Liu the people, the owl, or those assholes that burn all

N
NightHawkreal 21.11.19

I quest with fellow flunked the capital. )

-
-zotik- 21.11.19

I have a dealer at present, has disappeared