3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gera_33 04.10.22 11:09 pm

Game won't start

I've been trying for 3 days and the game still won't start. I don't have any other anti-cheats on my computer, tried every youtube video and nothing works. can there be problems with fifa 22 mods on my computer?
9 Comments
Sort by:
w
wi1d_cat 04.10.22

Gera_33 run
origin with administrator rights. Helped me the first time.

K
KnotSD90 04.10.22

Gera_33

Found a solution! I did everything as in the video and the game started (True, the initial splash screen hung for about 2 minutes, and then everything was fine).

I
Ivanvano1234 04.10.22

wi1d_cat
Doesn't help, match start, crash

E
Ezioduhov 07.10.22

Can anyone help? I solved the problem with anti-cheat, but the initial splash screen opens, hangs for 10 seconds and then the game closes without any error

P
Play for meiiiiiiiiiiii 21.10.22

My FIFA 21 won't start - everything was fine before. Application "Origin" not found. They totally freaked out. Why does the game launch both through Steam" and through "Origin"? What is thisoooooooooooo?

P
Play for meiiiiiiiiiiii 21.10.22

Request a refund - 4,000 rubles after all

9vas9 21.10.22

Ezioduhov
is the same crap. did not solve the problem?

a
alexvoron84 29.10.22

Hello everyone, please help me with advice, I bought fifa23 on a PC and adddd started, some errors, even the anti-cheat picture does not reach, I will insert errors in the pictures ... So the fun is that everything works on a laptop, moreover, immediately without spells and dances with a tambourine

P
Pavel Rally 29.10.22

alexvoron84
Write what mistakes, advice sent in a personal.