3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volk-Naemnik 21.11.19 02:58 am

Tidal basin - can't start the final mission (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

Can't start the final mission. All other mission-invasion passed.
The game says that the right score gear 425, but I have a 450 and still the mission is locked.
16 Comments
Sort by:
C
Camper88 21.11.19

The Wolf Mercenary
5 global yet later will introduce

V
Volk-Naemnik 21.11.19

And damn it, the mission itself yet.
And why is this in plain text in the game is not written (only the bun is still passing), and it's from Google to find out?

M
Metis163 21.11.19

The Wolf Mercenary
Well, who wants, who knows. And there are those who need to talk and to broadcast because they will never scratch.

V
Volk-Naemnik 21.11.19

Metis163
I mean? It's my fault that:
game: here's your mission, but first increase the rank
I: OK, increased the rank
the game still doesn't let you in, why, and don't want to talk, or even hint at it I will. But each time you sneeze, I'll show it to you and ask to pass.

M
Metis163 21.11.19

The Wolf Mercenary
Hmm... People are really lazy, stupefied, and if they think the whole world owes around constantly. How you ever played people? Didn't whine about the bugs, difficulties, shortcomings... Just played and was happy.
PS that's a start. Only the start of the game service.

e
evildesh 21.11.19

Metis163
Well, actually he spelled it right.It's a little strange that all previous operations are available on that time its mark and exist on the map even notes like will be available later" as in all such irah.About the fact that people are lazy or stupefied, if you jerk off to the forums 24/7, this does not mean that all of a sudden roundnose steel around.He for example finds it interesting to walk around the forums in search of information.People were given a game with a marked but not available for the assignment in such situations needs to be some notification in the form of the same tips games

M
Metis163 21.11.19

evildesh
What do you mean supposed to be? Who owes what to whom? You bought the game? All free. Your interests and needs, it's your problem.
This is an example of thinking, not personal insults.
Just don't understand people who rant on the topics: should, must, why not say, why didn't you? Didn't want all the question is closed. You have to look for one.

e
evildesh 21.11.19

Metis163
Go procapita in psychiatry or outside the room with the computer sometimes leave, with the same aggressive attitude to the people you have clearly some problems. People just it is a sane question asked on the game and ran into your comment about lazy and stupefied people. Believe it has long been so arranged that the developer has the commitment to support and develop their product and contact with customers, including about a different sort of alert (in this case, it was possible to do in-game as possible) if part of content not available because you think it's closed for a long time, saying that the money given to you and no one and nothing should.Again, a normal person about the obligations of the developer knows and the one who is in erectus have not evolved of course will be different kind of attacks to allow in the direction of the person who created the topic on the forum to ask a question. If you somehow strain of similar issues on the forum then just move on, this is the best option, if you just decided lack of intelligence to Shine it is better to do it in front of a mirror as there is a few people will be interested

J
Jin Kisaragi 21.11.19

If you do not give access to the content for which you have paid, the developers are obliged to notify the client why this content is currently not available. The client is not required for their money and look for something.

M
Metis163 21.11.19

evildesh
Well, with people going to work, I understand, and it's not the negative people. And a certain group of people)

n
no gamer 21.11.19

Look closely at the icon Tandal basin,to see flashing red digits,and if you click on the mission you can hear that these figures show how much time is left before the opening of the 5 global stage.

y
yury_division 21.11.19

no gamer
Response to top 5 :). Should remove all debate on this topic!

S
SinLaif 21.11.19

no gamer
I only noticed that the numbers on the date of opening of the mission are constantly changing and there is a constant number. If I have overlooked something please correct.

v
vvBastervv 21.11.19

Metis163
If it smells like shit, then take your pants off, maybe it's you crap.

The problem is not in some groups of people. You're just inadequate. Your logic is flawed.
It is a pity that such inadequate work with people.

M
Metis163 21.11.19

vvBastervv
And you who were talking to?)) When asked then you will say, and into someone else's conversation butt out.
And about the shit seems valuable, personal experiences to share))

j
jigadloff 21.11.19

The Wolf Mercenary
May not know: Today, developers Tom Clancy's The Division 2 told about major free update for militants. Update "Invasion — Battle for Washington" for "endgame", will be released April 5.

It will include the following:

• Fourth fortress "Tidal pool" (Tidal Basin) — long story mission that serves as a start for most of the new products below.
• The fifth level of complexity of the world, unlocked after the "Tidal basin". It is possible to replay the fortress, getting extra loot.
• Three sets of equipment: True Patriot (strengthens comrades, when they attack enemies under "debaffle"), an Ongoing Directive and are Hard Wired. On the last two details there, but developers are talking about the powerful bonuses.
• The "heroic" difficulty level of tasks. It will not control points, but the equipment falls significantly more.
• New quest "Invasion" that will restart every week.