3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
snaiko 04.10.22 11:09 pm

FPS drops in CS.

Hi everyone. I recently got the same problem with msi katana laptop.
Vidyuha: 3050 ti
Proc: intel i5 11400
RAM 16 GB
Played in the COP for a month, everything was fine 250-350 fps. And now in the menu 120 and when I go to the server FPS drops to 60 and more than 100 does not rise. (The same picture in pubg and bmgdrive there is generally 39-40 FPS). The video card works at 100% (which is strange for such a vidyuhi), but it does not heat up to 40-50 degrees. Proc works for 30-40%. I understand that I could catch the miner, but I checked everything using dr.web cureit and found nothing. There may be a problem with charging, but everything seems to be fine and it is charging quietly. By the way, there is such a moment when I die in the COP, my FPS rises to 350 and drops sharply again to 60. Help please. I do not know what to do?)
1 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kartonkratos 04.10.22

snaiko
Well, the fact that it is 100% loaded is not surprising, and there is nothing strange here! because it is in terms of performance at the level of gtx 1650 super! and the fact that the fps dipped can you catch the miner? So he takes away the resources of the video card, or did you just not connect the laptop to the power supply and play on the battery !? then for this, too, performance drops in general.