3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir_02 04.10.22 11:09 pm

Game won't start

In Steam, after pressing the "play" button, synchronization occurs, it says that the game is running, but after 1-2 seconds the "play" button appears again and the game does not open further. Checked the file integrity, reinstalled the game, reinstalled Steam, updated directX and visual C, updated the nvidia driver too. When you run the exe file in the game folder, it lags wildly, but it loads (launchers do not start, only Bannerlord.exe), it also sees saves, but it's impossible to play like that.
I used to play on another assembly of Win10, the problems started after reinstallation, I didn’t change the hardware
I don’t know what to do, please tell

me UPD:
I decided! It was, as I thought, in reinstalling the system:
noticed a bad video even in the browser, but sinned on the browser, in other games the same problems with the vyrviglazny picture. I have built-in intel graphics and a discrete video card, updating the nvidia drivers did not help, but updating the built-in one immediately solved absolutely all the problems (although the video adapter in M&B, of course, was nvidia geforce).
Although no one had time to pay attention to my post, let it be - suddenly some dodik like me will rack his brains in a similar situation)
2 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boris Yurinov 16.11.22

Exactly the same problem! Google sent me here, it seems that I did not find such a problem anywhere else. There is only one vidyaha in the PC, 1060ti, I updated the firewood. Before the release, the game started normally, though for a very long time, waiting for the release. Then I decided to try and bummer.

L
Lonly-Lokly 16.11.22

Has anyone decided? It also runs only through Bannerlord. Native is not available through the launcher, even with mods or without. Visual C ++, .NET Framework updated, video card drivers too. Video card one discrete 1060.