3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RIMMARAMMA 04.10.22 11:09 pm

Blurry text on RTX 3060

Help me please. Such a problem. I bought an RTX 3060, put it in a PC, everything was fine. I decided to reinstall window, and got the problem. Firstly, when you turn on or restart the PC, the motherboard logo hangs for a long time and under it a circle of dots is spinning the one in window 10, then the motherboard logo disappears, the circle spins on a black background for some time and then the desktop loads. Before that, there was no such problem and the PC turned on quickly because the system was on an SSD. Trying to fix the problem, I decided to reflash the BIOS of the motherboard on the last one, by the way, the motherboard I have (H410M H V3 REV1.0) last BIOS they had was F6. And I got a new problem, a soapy text, such that it hurts my eyes, but it’s not always like that, in some places it’s soapy only as long as the logo of the motherboard is visible, and when the desktop loads, everything is fine, and sometimes even when the desktop is loaded, the text is soapy. I have a monitor without HDMI, the monitor is connected via an adapter, to an HDMI video card to a VGA monitor. I tried to put another video card and the text is fine, but as soon as I put 3060 the problem returns, while the logo of the motherboard hangs for a long time on both water cards. I don’t know what to sin on, an adapter, 3060 or something else. I have 3060 from Palit, PSU if needed Cooler Master MWE Gold 850 V2
13 Comments
Sort by:
R
RIMMARAMMA 04.10.22

grgrrggferb
The fact is that I installed the same Windu from the same flash drive on which at first it was normal and then problems started

R
RIMMARAMMA 04.10.22

In general, I coped with the blurred text, the adapter is to blame. I threw a PC to the TV via an hdmi cable and there are no problems with the text. Another option for checking, turn on the PC if the text is blurred, pull out the wire that goes from the monitor to the adapter for a few seconds and insert it back if it is with the text of the norms, then the adapter is to blame. As I understand it and how it was explained to me, this is a problem in the adapter. And I didn’t cope with the long logo of the motherboard

S
SonyK_2 04.10.22

RIMMARAMMA
RIMMARAMMA wrote:
...the problem is in the adapter.
Because it's not just an adapter, but a converter. There is no direct adapter from a fully digital interface (HDMI) to analog (VGA) in the circuit there must be a DAC (RAMDAC). Before the 1000th series of nVidia and RX400 from AMD, they were soldered on the video card itself (for example, it is on my 960th), then they were removed.
...I didn't cope with the long logo of the motherboard
. Is there an item with a boot delay in seconds in the BIOS / UEFI settings?

R
RIMMARAMMA 04.10.22

SonyK_2
Maybe there is, I don't know, as far as I looked, it won't cover this. Here is my motherboard (GIABYTE H410M H V3 REV1.0) if you can find something I will be very happy)) I tried to throw another video card without, as you said (converter), the problem with this long motherboard logo does not go away. I also tried Windows with SSD and HDD, also did not give any effect. Initially, this problem got out after reinstalling on a clean Windows, moreover, on the same one on which I spent a year, from the same flash drive. There is also such a feature, before installing Windows, I look at the partition scheme, my SSD had MBR, but after installing Windows, it somehow became GPT. Although before that I looked at what MBR was there, in Rufus the partition scheme also chose MBR and after installing Windows it was also MBR. But now it itself is changing from MBR to GPT

S
SonyK_2 04.10.22

RIMMARAMMA
RIMMARAMMA wrote:
Here is my motherboard (GIABYTE H410M H V3 REV1.0) if you can find something I will be very happy...
Should I look? - open the instructions for the motherboard (or download it from the manufacturer's website) and look there in the BIOS settings section.
... I tried to throw a video card to a friend without, as you said (converter), the problem with this long logo of the motherboard does not go away ...
The connection method (cable, converter, etc.) in theory should not affect the duration of the logo hanging on the screen motherboard manufacturer.
... before installing Windows, I look at the partition scheme, my SSD had MBR, but after installing Windows, it somehow became GPT.
Relatively new OSes (8, 10 and newer) use the more modern GPT partition table instead of the outdated MBR. If such an OS is installed, it can itself convert the partition to GPT during installation.
PS I made all partitions GPT-shnym with third-party software on 7-ke (for the sake of experiment) - I didn’t notice that because of this they were loading more slowly.

R
RIMMARAMMA 04.10.22

SonyK_2
I just said by the way, maybe you know something. I myself searched everything, installed several BIOS firmware, different versions and different revisions. But it didn't give me any result.

R
RIMMARAMMA 04.10.22

SonyK_2
Well, because of what I figured out the soapy text. For why it was MBR and it became GPT, I now also understand, because I install Windows 10, and it makes GPT from MBR. But why this motherboard logo hangs for so long, I can’t understand. When I insert a flash drive with Windows, I press F8, this logo weighs even longer and only then the installation turns on, despite the fact that the SSD is responsible for the system, in good condition, I checked it on another PC, another PC on that Windows that it loads many times faster than my PC. There are doubts about the motherboard or possibly the processor. I don't know what to sin anymore

S
SonyK_2 04.10.22

RIMMARAMMA
RIMMARAMMA wrote:
...why this motherboard logo hangs for so long I can't figure it out.
It happens like this in my UEFI - after entering the general section, I press the button to go to the extended menu, select the "Boot" item and change the "POST Delay Time" parameter (Self-test delay time):
Spoiler
On my motherboard, you can select the interval from 0 to 10 seconds:
Spoiler
Set to 0 and the logo of the motherboard manufacturer disappears quickly. To enter the BIOS, you have to hold the desired button immediately after turning on / rebooting. Do you have something similar and whether it will affect the download speed - I do not know.

R
RIMMARAMMA 04.10.22

SonyK_2
There is no delay in the settings of my motherboard as you have on the screen. It helps me in my case only to turn off this logo altogether

S
SonyK_2 04.10.22

RIMMARAMMA
RIMMARAMMA wrote:
... in the settings of my delay motherboard as you have on the screen. It helps me in my case only to turn off this logo altogether
. And when the manufacturer's logo is turned off, the screen of the self-test procedure is not displayed instead?
Example:
PS For me, on the old and newer motherboards (in the profile), either the logo or the POST screen. As far as I remember, on the old one there are no settings with a delay time (as on a newer one) - if you turn on the logo, the time programmed by the manufacturer hangs.

R
RIMMARAMMA 04.10.22

SonyK_2 It is
displayed, but there are only 2 lines all the time, maximum 3. Basically, one of this is something for the BIOS and the second or two others I don’t know what. But the point is that if you remove the logo, then the PC loads faster

S
SonyK_2 04.10.22

RIMMARAMMA
RIMMARAMMA wrote:
...removing the logo makes the PC boot faster
So be it - especially if the download speed increases significantly.

R
RIMMARAMMA 07.10.22

SonyK_2
Yes, I also thought and decided to leave everything as it is. Works fine