3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
B9831983 04.10.22 11:23 pm

Random heroes - how to cancel?

The game is cool, but it infuriates that for each mission you need to choose a new hero from scratch (and even from several random cripples), and not upgrade your hero (as in classic Heroes or Kings Bounty). Gentlemen kulhatskery -how to fix this thought? ((
1 Comments
Sort by:
a
aist16 04.10.22

B9831983
I don't think it's possible to fix it, you just have to adjust to it. :-)
At the main base of the dragon, from where the next heroine starts every time, there are many auxiliary buildings.
They need to unlock as many different "goodies" as possible, I have already unlocked everything that is possible.
To do this, with the help of CheatEngine, you need to multiply all the crystals, first of all, "food", - this is elementary, then the rest of the crystals, - this is more difficult ...
And the main clue is the following, - with the heroine, to get the next movement points,
there are three options and one of them, every day, gives an increase in XP + 40!
At the beginning of the game, you need to choose a heroine with this ability, and after hacking the number of "products",
using the increase in XP, increase the level and skills of the heroine and her army. Just a little running back and forth. :-)
This will make the game much easier!
At some stages of the game, the heroine does not have such an ability, with an increase in XP.
But, at the main base, there is the Oracle Building, in which you can replace any ability with any desired one, but this opportunity must be unlocked faster.
And the fee for all unlocks is crystals, and they must be multiplied using CheatEngine.
In the game, it seems, there is some kind of protection against hacking, and if you are very "impudent", then the game crashes.
Therefore, after winning a difficult battle, before leaving it, I first close
CheatEngine, in most cases it helps.
But, the game is very unfair, constantly on the side of the enemy, sometimes he even
violates his own rules to the detriment of the player.