3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
skydreamerz 04.10.22 11:23 pm

The store does not have a Fifa Poont tab

Good afternoon! Who faced such a problem? There is no Fifa point tab. Pre-order game, PC platform. Mozhn later should appear? For example, when you want to open a pack for points, it gives an error: You cannot add Fifa Points at the moment. Please try again later. Support is silent...
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
BDmitriy 04.10.22

skydreamerz
Region?

s
skydreamerz 04.10.22

BDmitriy
Kazakhstan

E
Emp1936 04.10.22

skydreamerz The
question is, how did you manage to enter the game from the PC?
I have been trying to open since the night of the 30th. At first there was an error with anti-cheat, I quickly found how to fix it. Then the game starts for 5 seconds, black screen and turns off immediately.

Laptop, 1060 6gb, i7-7700hq, 16gb ram.
How did you manage to launch?

s
skydreamerz 04.10.22

Emp1936
In anti-cheat, origin and fife, in the properties in the compatibility tab, ticked: run as administrator

s
skydreamerz 04.10.22

Emp1936
I have 1050, i5, 16 gigs, it works fine, but there is no Fifa Points tab in the store

E
Emp1936 04.10.22

skydreamerz

No anti-cheat errors. What you have indicated above - did a long time ago.
It starts up, a fifa 23 window appears with a black screen. It takes about 3-5 seconds and the window closes, without any errors and other things. Just returns to the page in origin/steam.

UPD
Turned off the discrete graphics card - the game started. But everywhere 5 fps. Weird. This is unlikely to be fixed somehow, unless a patch.
As on 1050, did you make any additional settings?

5asd 20.01.23

Emp1936
I myself suffered with this, but I fixed it, if you have a mother from asus there you need to put uefi in the BIOS or vice versa. Try it, it might help