3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sato221 04.10.22 11:23 pm

Tell me the steering wheel is good for ets 2

Can you tell me the normal steering wheel "COBRA Rally GT900 Wired Steering Wheel"? Or are there better steering wheels for car simulators?
5 Comments
Sort by:
P
POSTAL_VL 04.10.22

Judging by the appearance, this is the same PXN V900. And this is a poop that you are unlikely to enjoy the game. If only because there is no normal return due to the power motor. Only vibration and a spring that returns the steering wheel to the center (complete nonsense).
For simulators, of course, there are better steering wheels. Much better! Even if you take a used logitec g25/g27 or trust t150 in good condition, you will get much more pleasure. I personally ride on the T300 trust and it's gorgeous! Best of all, of course, direct drive handlebars are just the top of what you can buy/build.
And it's better not to look at the cobra. Collect some more cash and buy one of the ones I described above

F
FinistEG 04.10.22

sato221
For car simulators, there may be some kind of steering wheels, but for this game, there is enough "clave".
It's not a simulator.

01001000 01101001 04.10.22

You don't need it, you play and it will roll around in the closet, gathering dust. This game is not worth it.

A
Alex_Gut 04.10.22

sato221
new used?

A
Archangel Satana 20.01.23

The best option for today in terms of price / quality / convenience is the logitech g29, g920, g923 if it's new. What is cheaper is a compromise. What is more expensive is more expensive.