3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sketch-upless 04.10.22 11:23 pm

Play with keyboard and mouse

Friends, I'm a PC boyar, Zero Dawn came to me and now I'm considering buying a PS5 to play in the sequel, there is no desire on the gamepad at all, maybe one of those who have a console tried to connect a keyboard, mouse and play Forbidden on them West? Is it possible, if so, how comfortable is it?
1 Comments
Sort by:
H
Havos 16.11.22

SketchUpless
Yes, you can do that. You will need a special adapter, for example, "red thunder", the original controller for connection (it will not work through a fake one) and a power adapter for power supply (it will work from the phone)
Well, a mouse / keyboard.
This buzz costs in different ways, from 5K for a set and lower for one adapter without everything.
It will be really more convenient to play, aim with the mouse and all that, BUT the same number of buttons will be distributed on the keyboard / mouse as on the controller.
THOSE. it will not be possible to assign any buttons to any buttons on the keyboard. Walking will be WASD, other analogues of buttons will be located around, and it will be necessary to figure out what corresponds to what.
You can reassign buttons only by replacing one with another. The jump was moved from C to E - the blow was removed to R, the hook from R was removed to C (for example)
When the adapter is connected, the audio output on the controller is cut off.
Of course, it will become more convenient to play, and to walk and shoot. But more expensive)