3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mutukashi 04.10.22 11:37 pm

Problem with UC and Watch dogs

Hello, such a problem, I gave my friend my acc from Epic Games and he downloaded Watch dogs from there, but he apparently didn’t know that I already have an acc in Ubisoft and therefore created my own, right now I can afford to play good games, BUT! I can't play on my Ubisoft account, I'm having a problem, please help

7 Comments
Sort by:
O
OSKaR2255 04.10.22

The problem here is not with the game, but with the Epic Games and Ubisoft account. You are off topic.

M
Mutukashi 07.10.22

OSKaR2255
Then another question, how can this be fixed?

D
Denis Kyokushin 07.10.22

Mutukashi
Ignore EGS and launch from Uplay

M
Mutukashi 09.10.22

He's supposed to be here, but he's not.

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.10.22

Mutukashi
So your sidekick tied the game to his Uplay-acc with your EGS??? didn't tell you anything

M
Mutukashi 09.10.22

Denis
Kyokushin

S
SonyK_2 09.10.22

Mutukashi
Mutukashi wrote:
...gave my Epic Games account to a friend and he downloaded Watch dogs from there, but he apparently didn't know that I already have a Ubisoft account and therefore created his own... can't play on my Ubisoft account
It is better not to give your accounts, they can automatically (or manually) link them to other accounts.
...he should be here, but he's not there.
At one time I took a few free games in the EGS (like 5) and after the 1st launch they appeared in the launcher of yubikov. Then I played in The Division, EGS was not required for work.
Spoiler
PSWatch Dogs was handed out in the Yubik launcher and in the EGS. I took everything, now there are 2 copies in the library: