3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Apick 04.10.22 11:37 pm

PC problems. Help who knows

Hi all. I had a problem with the PC, after the rally of Windows, I took the service to the dns, they say everything is fine, but nothing works out for me😅. The essence of the problem is that after the Windows crashed, I either see my ssd m2 or not, I tried to reinstall Windows and the disk was full. Formatting does not work either through the console or through the Paragon Hard Disk Manager program. Maybe someone faced such a problem, or all the same, the ssd or the motherboard burned out, but the computer is only 1 year old😢. Just in case, I’ll write my hardware: 1. Motherboard Asrock am4 b450 steel legend 2. Video card msi geforce gtx 1660 super gaming z plus 3. Power supply AeroCool aero bronze 700w 4. RAM a-data xpg huter 16GB 5. SSD M.2 AMD rabeon r5 nvme series 6. AMD ryzen 5 3500x oem processor 6. Deepcool gammaxx L240 v2 dropsy. I will be very grateful if you can help
13 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joel Miller 04.10.22

Apick
And there is no opportunity to take SSD from friends or acquaintances for verification?

A
Apick 04.10.22

Joel Miller
So far, there is no such possibility, friends do not have a connector for m2 ssd in the motherboard

m
mrKaktak 04.10.22

Apick
The most reasonable thing is to carry it to the service so that everything is checked there

m
mrKaktak 04.10.22

Apick
I have asrock steel legend 550 and everything is detected correctly

S
Salyarych 04.10.22

Apick
If it is not defined for you, then how are you going to format it? Windows where, on it or on another disk? How did you not make a clear description?

First, look in the BIOS to see if the M2 connector is enabled. If it is turned on, but the disk still does not detect, clean the contacts with a cotton swab and blow something through the socket where the disk itself is inserted. Well, if it doesn't work, try to put Windows on another disk, go to the PC management settings and see if the connector for m2 works at all. Try to determine the disk through Victoria or similar programs, and immediately check the disk if it is found.

And yes, the question, perhaps, should have begun with it. Is the disk new? Already used it? Or just unpacked? If not used, the disk may not have been initialized. Most likely that's why the disk is not formatted.

How to initialize the disk, see the Internet, I'm too lazy to paint.

You have 2 slots on your mother for m2. Try inserting it into a different slot. They have the same type 2280 (according to the website).

A
Apick 04.10.22

Salyarych
Perhaps I didn’t write very well) I have one SSD and it’s not very new, I sat with it for a year and everything was fine. And about the definition of ssd, I myself do not understand what is wrong. The computer either sees the ssd or not. Shalit like that. Probyval second rvzёm the same story. I thought my mother had fallen, I tried to connect a very very old hard one, it worked for some time and the same garbage started. After that, I took it to the dns service under warranty, I thought I would change my mother, they told me that everything was fine with her.

A
Apick 04.10.22

mrKaktak
In the dns service wore, they say everything is fine, but I don’t see that everything is normal🤔😅. Already even used to sitting without a computer😂, half a year is idle.

V
Vindicare 04.10.22

Apick wrote: I
tried to reinstall Windows and the disk is full. Formatting does not work either through the console or through the Paragon Hard Disk Manager program.
Pull out the ssd, plug in your old hard drive. Install any Windows on it. Then plug your ssd back in. Choose in the BIOS that Windows would be loaded from the hard drive. Boot into Windows and format your ssd, it should work. Then turn off the hard drive and install Windows on the ssd on a new one.

A
Apick 04.10.22

Vindicare
Did as you advised, sat all day. For some reason, the disk behaves like a turtle, often it just fails, only a reboot helps. He writes that the media is write-protected, that he just didn’t try it, the console, a lot of different programs and nothing happens or there is no access or something goes wrong (. Can you advise something? 😔

V
Vindicare 04.10.22

Apick
Try to disable secure boot or tpm in bios.
And so, I can only copy-paste tips from Google, in which you yourself can search for something.

D
DedylI9 04.10.22

Try to boot via WinPE from a flash drive, run the ssd with standard programs for the test (Victoria, SSD-Z, etc.).
It would also be nice to know what kind of ssd?
If the disk is detected, then no, maybe something with the controller (a common problem on China-ssd).
If everything is OK according to the standard programs - format it through the same WinPE and try again.
If it doesn't help, then look specifically for your ssd for programs, most often it depends on the controller.
It would be nice to try connecting it to another mother, and to yours, respectively, another ssd.

B
Botponevole 29.10.22

I had two asroq motherboards and twice went with them to the guarantee, it's better not to take them.

S
Sam_FisherPG 29.10.22

Botponevole
It was enough for me once to have an asrok in use, the conclusion is: no more asrok.