3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
z8TiREX8z 04.10.22 11:37 pm

Enemies ignore tanks.

I made a very successful tank that takes a lot of hits, but there is a minus, its enemies completely ignore what a strange game it is, it’s not like without a tank, but there’s no sense in a tank
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 04.10.22

z8TiREX8z
The main thing is that this tank of yours does not ignore enemies. Is he not attacking anyone? Is it worth a pole? If it attacks normally, then what's the problem?

z
z8TiREX8z 04.10.22

Andrei YP
In general, the enemies have a lot of protection, somewhere around 50-57 armor, so the tank always misses, since it’s impossible to disperse a hit or excellent defense at the same time, you need one of the two, but since my character is a tank, I disperse the armor .
When the battle starts, the tank goes in front, and the enemies hit him, and he hits the enemies, (mostly miss each other) everything seems to be normal, but as soon as the whole party enters the duel, regardless of the number of enemies, the enemy automatically switches to other fighters , ignoring the tank. The first one often gets a heal on the neck, then the fighters, and finally they eat the tank.

A
Andrei YP 04.10.22

z8TiREX8z
Everything is fine with you. It's just that the enemies are not idiots and try to destroy your more vulnerable characters first, it's logical. Therefore, during the battle, do not rely entirely on the automatic behavior of satellites. Distribute yourself who attacks which enemy, do not forget to use abilities, potions, spells. The warrior seems to have an ability that makes nearby opponents immediately pounce on him. Either a battle cry, or something like that, I don’t remember exactly ... In addition, you shouldn’t raise the difficulty level too much, but it’s best to adjust the difficulty details for yourself, the game allows you to do this. You can return everything at any time.