3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shadowns 21.11.19 03:00 am

Problem with textures (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good night, I decided that to pass the 2 big dlc from the Witcher 3 after a long pause, not the game and met some texture bug. Previously went through the whole game and not seen it, the PC configuration has not changed to the word here it is:
Core i5-3470 3.2 mhz
Radeon R9 270
8 Gb Ram DDR3
Version 1.30 of the game from GOG

The game is all fine in terms of FPS, I play on high - the beyond 50 fps stable in Full HD. The only problem is those texture bugs, there are extra textures where they shouldn't be as the screen, sometimes there are transparent textures.

So now I tried to fix it and it did not help:
- In the settings of the graphics cards exhibited a level of tesselyatsii ranging from x4 to finish x16 and alternately run the game.
- Downloaded and installed new drivers
- Play with the graphics settings in the game ranging from the lowest and ending with the beyond, no change. The texture of the excess as was and remained.
- Tried to turn off video profile for this game in the settings of the graphics card.
- The temperature of the video card in the normal 45-55 degrees so for this reason not to write, and also it is not overclocked.

Like everything, nothing is forgotten. Saw that people have encountered on this forum with the same problem, their solutions were tried as described. Maybe someone knows what could be the matter?
23 Comments
Sort by:
c
crix 21.11.19

Can a brighter picture? Can't see anything.

A
Ahmed Djazar 21.11.19

1. Nothing can be seen, th for the bug :)
2. 1.30? Can ponovi first to 1.31 and everything will be Gud :)
3. Beyond quality on the r9 270 and stable 50fps? A little hard to believe that something is off (just noticed)
4. Fashion was put? Especially on the schedule?

V
Vano_Strelok 21.11.19

The layering of textures... XS. Play is also at high in the forest is sometimes found floating trees (Flying, please do not jokes about vaping), i.e. the tree for some reason instead of being in the ground is a little higher, like geometry formed in a new way, and the height of the tree accurately adjusted

a
artera424 21.11.19

With the latest update I also constantly bugs, although fps increased

s
shadowns 21.11.19

Sorry for the dark screen, in General, on the screen the character is half in the texture, which you can pass on through. Supposedly it only appears on the one hand, this is the place that on the screen. This room fight with a vampire that kills knights. As you remember she's supposed to be blank, without any texture in the middle. After work put 1.31 and check what will change. If you do not change the skins a lighter screen or even take the video and throw off here.
Ahmed Djazar
Disabled motion blur and Hair Works, and shadows on medium, this is purely just for information. Fashion is not compromised.

A
Ahmed Djazar 21.11.19

shadowns
Can be 1.31 and correct, although I just met the soaring trees as mentioned above, and other objects, but this radical was not :)

In Hair Works and understand I have R9 390x with this garbage gives up to 80 fps, without - up to 100fps

L
Listoman 21.11.19

Ahmed Djazar
Wow, what a powerful 390-limit even with hairworks to 80 frames gives...

A
Ahmed Djazar 21.11.19

Listoman
Yeah, except that the temperature is too 88-91 gives :) and frames are jumping like dunno what, even 60 regular there(but without synchronization 81 frame was seen :), I play on 40 fps with everything included, great picture + as for me the difference from 60 is not as noticeable, but as anyone.

PS bundle with the i7-6700K is too little affected...

L
Listoman 21.11.19

Ahmed Djazar
Well, 40 fps is already real)

s
shadowns 21.11.19

UPD: the Problem has disappeared
Specifically, I helped a complete uninstall of the game and the permutation is already 1.31 version. Bug with teksturkami disappeared, before running in advance videoprofile put tesselyatsii on the x8 as recommended by many. The topic is exhausted at the moment.

A
Ahmed Djazar 21.11.19

Listoman
If dropsy to throw even more quietly could be :)

A
Ahmed Djazar 21.11.19

shadowns
Well, apparently that version bugs beat :)

T
TheKep 21.11.19

shadowns
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/tech/graphics/tekstura_geralta-872542/

s
shadowns 21.11.19

TheKep
Thanks, but I had another problem with textures and I'm already eliminated.

W
WitcherD 21.11.19

shadowns
dude how???

g
greshnik0074 21.11.19

Guys, I have the same problem... But then no reinstallation of wood, no reinstallation of the game did not fix this bug

M
Moreth 21.11.19

Me have same problem, read a lot of forums, but only this touch on the subject. Unable to help it, but I can't anymore. Half the stuff can't see through the curse of texture. Please help!!!!!

M
Moreth 21.11.19

And so around the world of the Witcher.

M
Moreth 21.11.19

M
Moreth 21.11.19