3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bomborbia 04.10.22 11:38 pm

Achievements are counted only after restarting the game

The game was bought in Steam, recently installed and started playing. I got to chapter 2, some notifications of achievements popped up and I did not pay attention, they say they opened and opened.
But, after leaving the game, opening Steam on the game page in the library, I did not see open achievements. It turned out that notifications about them from the Social Club were falling in the game, and in Steam those earned achievements appeared only the next time the game was started, when the main menu was loaded.

I did not find any discussions of this problem and thought: maybe this is the norm for this game. It was the same in Tropico 4, where all achievements received during a game session are registered only after exiting the game, but in GTA 5 and 4, as well as in L.A. Noir popped up two notifications - from Rockstar and Steam.

Question: is this normal for this game or is it purely a bug for me? Very annoying, as they are registered with one timestamp.
1 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bomborbia 07.10.22

Problem solved, hooray! A solution for the same unlakers like me, so that I don’t have to go through my path by typing.

In general, it turned out that from the "first" slot of the save + autosave of the game, Steam does not want to count achievements in real time.

While in the loaded game, through the Game Menu -> Story, I deleted all manual saves and re-saved in several other slots. I did something else in the game for the autosave trigger and finished off the planned achievement to create 30 different items at the stake.
And finally, the achievement in Steam blew right after the notification of the achievement in the Social Club.

Finally took a deep breath. Thank you for your attention!