3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MARS163 05.10.22 09:29 pm

Brakes every 5 minutes in multiplayer.

Only in multiplayer (there is no such thing in a single) the brakes are dumb, it starts with a couple of micro friezes and after five seconds there are straight CRITICAL brakes for 4 seconds, then it becomes normal again, the ongoing battles do not affect performance in any way.
I tried various settings, including guides on the Internet - zero reaction. I played with the texture settings for shadows and other loading crap, it did not help.
The game is on an SSD, 32GB RAM, RTX 3070 (detailed computer setup in the profile if anything).
With regards to ping, it is stable, around 30, sometimes jumping up to 70, but this is insignificant.
Percentage of 100 is not hammered, it is loaded by 40-60%.
I am looking for a working solution to the problem.
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
StormX10 05.10.22

Yes, I'm looking for it myself, I played betka once. pulled on 8Gb RAM and 4Gb video card
And this turns out to be a problem with all Call of Duty since Remastered 2016

K
Kot9lra street 05.10.22

and I think what the hell is going on, here it is, what’s on the menu of the friezes, what’s in the game game slide show

K
Kot9lra street 05.10.22

MARS163
found only what is advised to change the number of processor threads: along the path DocumentsCall of Duty Modern Warfareplayers, there is an adv_options.ini file, there in the line: RendererWorkerCount you write the number of processor threads, this partially helps, but it’s still strange how did they manage to break everything?

K
Kot9lra street 05.10.22

fixed the friezes by fixing the power supply for the processor

M
MARS163 05.10.22

Kot9lra street More details
please :)