3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zEROma 21.11.19 03:01 am

How to restart a quest? (Fallout 4)

Can I use some console commands to restart the quest again?
15 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vacuum Domain 21.11.19

The same question. To restart or at least to complete. I have a branch of quests Minutemen stuck, the quest was given, and I only two days later decided to take it, and the marker does not indicate a location. I found it smoothed out and nothing happens. Sopranos before the quest either, for two days I have repeatedly re-recorded already. Don't know what to do.

A
AntonToxa 21.11.19

Cry !

E
Englsmith 21.11.19

zEROma
Vacuum Domain
The commands from past games work! For example, to start the quest Valentine's day, it is necessary to enter in the console setstage MQ104 10
MQ104 here is the questID, you can recognize it by typing in console sqt

_
_nick69_ 21.11.19

resetquest-resets all quest stages
PS banned In Google?

V
Vacuum Domain 21.11.19

Englsmith
_nick69_
Not helping not one, not another. I already googled it all. As soon as did not try, but nothing happens and the quest does not reset and does not start again, too.

z
zEROma 21.11.19

Vacuum Domain
I also have nothing

E
Englsmith 21.11.19

Vacuum Domain
Well, OK, what kind of quest? will try, if that's the case

_
_nick69_ 21.11.19

Vacuum Domain
Maybe it's because you need even after the command and the quest id to enter?

V
Vacuum Domain 21.11.19

Thank you all. The solution to my problem turned out to be too simple and probably why it did not occur. You just need to talk to Preston Garvey and stupid he will give another quest. He just remains incomplete, it's not my key quest, and endless chain to sweep and rescue.

I
IVANKO_666 21.11.19

How the hell do I terminate/cancel quests Minuteman type: Run over there, clean there, deal with these?

v
vitakot 21.11.19

Vacuum Domain is the same, Only Garvey gives the following

C
Chel26rus 21.11.19

How do I get the quest id and then I completed the quest the fall of the house Reardon but forgot that in addition to ghosts, we also need to talk with the Summer quest all fucked

S
Sheril 21.11.19

Chel26rus
is a Fallout 4 forum and you need forum the Witcher 3

J
JelaDdre 21.11.19

Here is the website, there should be all clear: https://gamrus.ru/id-kvestov-v-fallout-4/

S
Starik53 21.11.19

Hung in a Dry gorge! Order a coke which is necessary to give, inactive, bug... with Sopranos no, removed.Using the console to run - in the id of the quest you need to substitute the 2 letter/number. I do not understand where to get them, everything seems tried. No id DLS or id Big tour is not suitable. Prompt, pliz-z!