3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stadec 05.10.22 09:29 pm

Oculus Quest 2 - "Network connection limited" error

Hello everyone, VR is also a kind of console, and I have one problem with it
. Due to the sanction, Oculus is problematic to activate.
I bought myself an oculus quest 2, the glasses are new, they have not been launched before me yet.
I searched almost the ENTIRE Internet, and came here for help, please help.
Problem: at the time of setting (activating) the glasses, reaching Wi_Fi, I connect to the Internet and the error "Network connection is limited" pops up, I tried to distribute the Internet with a VPN from a PC, but the same error , since I have a wired one), I have a router (without VPN), I downloaded VPN to my phone, and downloaded a program for issuing "root" rights, and a program for distributing the Internet.
I downloaded the oculus app on my phone, but when I try to pair the devices with the phone, it gives an error "Update the software on the device", I downloaded the 39 firmware, installed it, but it still requires me to update the device.
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stadec 05.10.22

By the way, the problem with Wi_Fi did not go away

d
direwest 05.10.22

Through the application in advanced reset settings

E
Elvans 05.10.22

Read the w3bsit3-dns.com forum on oculus quest 2. There are answers to all kinds of questions and ways to launch in the Russian Federation. At one time he himself launched the Quest according to the guides from there

S
Stadec 05.10.22

direwest
via mobile? Through a computer? Glasses, in principle, do not want to mess with them, as they require updating the glasses themselves. But I can't update since it doesn't connect to the internet basically. And I don’t want to buy a router with a VPN because it’s expensive.

D
DEAD SnAke 05.10.22

Stadec
The person from above has already written everything - go ahead to w3bsit3-dns.com, where the respected comrade Varset even washed down a separate special program that will do most of everything for you. All you need is to read, understand and do everything according to the manual. And you will be happy.

M
Mark_xx 29.10.22

Stadec
Write if you decide, I reset the settings, and the first time I connect, it doesn’t connect to the network, the problem is the same, then what they write here apparently does not understand the essence of the problem

k
klaraman 16.11.22

I have the same problem, please let me know if you solved it!