3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Manhunt1908 05.10.22 09:29 pm

Assistance in management

If there is anyone who periodically plays this game on a PC, or is simply familiar with it, such a question. I put the mouse control in the "ON" position in the control settings in the game, the result is that not one fighter does not respond to mouse movement. Has anyone experienced this?
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 05.10.22

I'm Batman
I wrote Batman:
...I set the mouse control to "ON" in the control settings in the game, the result is that not one fighter does not respond to mouse movement ...
The Japanese often make their games for the game on the controller and when porting to the PC not always pay attention to the processing of control under the keyboard.
PS I played the game on a PC with an Xbox 360 controller, as far as I remember there were no problems.

M
Manhunt1908 05.10.22

SonyK_2
There is a DualShock second, but damn the infection, the right stick sticks)

S
SonyK_2 05.10.22

I'm Batman
I'm Batman wrote:
...the right stick is stuck
Try to fix it, or buy something newer (if possible). As an option - play games where keyboard support is done normally.
PS I have an Xbox 360 controller since 2008 - the left stick came loose, the wire had to be soldered, LB sometimes sticks. But for now, I will play on it, although a few years ago I bought it to replace it from Xbox One. When it will be completely uncomfortable to play on the 360, I will switch to a new one.