3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 21.11.19 03:01 am

I am a beast and scum - game forcing (Frostpunk)

Beware, there's spoilers.
All day today spent on something that would go through the game the first mode. Usually in games I am good, help people, and this is just scum goner.
Child labour - please children for hard work - happy. For seriously ill and disabled a huge bolt. Food - a cheap substitute with a piece of garbage. Chose religion, all who disagree, protesters and believers were subjected to persecution, beatings, killing them. Forced people to work nonstop, and who requested the stay, was forcibly dragged to work all over again. The promises were not fulfilled, lied to the people.
Sending troops to search for the saved people only when needed labor force, and otherwise only took supplies, leaving people to death. Came across a group of helpless, exhausted by hunger and cold crippled, they took all the supplies out and left to die in the cold, but they I have cheated and left.
Came across a group of 30 children, the adults left them, went in search of food risking their lives and never came back, froze to death. I left the kids to die, did not want to take the extra 30 hungry mouths.....and then I felt bad, but it was too late, we left sat and thought why I left, because you could take home with them and forced to work in coal mines.
And when approaching a powerful ice storm to me was a group of refugees in search of salvation, a scientist sent them to me, and he was left to die. I of these groups chose healthy people and the disabled and the seriously ill were left at the mercy of the elements.
And I went, we survived, but at the end when he summed up all the results, I was told that it should even save such a society?
12 Comments
Sort by:
G
Geralt De Rivia 21.11.19

Podvipodvertov
Well, it always happens. Crippled and the disabled is useless. By the way Stalin sent from Moscow all the crippled and disabled and nothing. Ride.

S
Samuil84 21.11.19

Podvipodvertov
It was possible and softer game to go through and save everyone. It's real and no child labour. And not only in the first mission. Especially if instead of religion to choose the order. You can assign team leaders to enhance productivity. Whatever development path you can choose the extended work day is 12 hours. In General there are options.

P
Podvipodvertov 21.11.19

Samuil84
Will have to try, the game is addictive is not a joke but when I got there was morning, came out, late in the evening, as if someone rewound. It is a pity that there are limitations on time and in full does not clear up, well, it's okay, everything is done as it should be, otherwise you would have not the game was.

P
Podvipodvertov 21.11.19

And by the way, I have only this idea in my head of flying, or who else thought so? Here is a series of games Tropico, I love this series, especially the first part, simply a masterpiece, well, those old, there is another where the top was. And then they started to go into the three-dimensionality and after that the game is not the same became, for me it is the very part where the top view. But playing this game, I saw a very beautiful, modern picture, sometimes even to admire you. And that is why the creators of Tropico to do to be a part of it with the same engine, same top, it would turn out very well.

S
Samuil84 21.11.19

Podvipodvertov
By the way the second map is a lot of work is done by robots, although there for this steam engine stock left. Especially if you do exploration in a timely manner. Incidentally, in the first Katra the same timely intelligence gives a lot of bonuses. As resources and structures that can be built. And of course the development of technology is very important.

v
vladver01 21.11.19

vvd55555
Why such conclusions that I am Ukrainian? Just policy of our country will lead either to war, or will something in the style of the game.

G
Glnai 21.11.19

I did everything bad and now I think it's worthwhile to save people because they are evil... And evil they become in the result of my actions....
Spoiler

n
nights00 21.11.19

The game is 20 hours (although there is then added additional levels of complexity, but I could not go for beat bolt), but in the first scenario, it is realistic to save everyone if you have skill of planning of the city and top-secret knowledge that we need to parasite to Aclarado, stick there the Outpost and cut the steam of the kernel automaton. I have at the end of the 4th passage on hard by the end of the plot, there were 15 pieces of the automatons, the citizens instead of working play dotka, the scouts cleaned up the map at 0.I was fine.

K
Kaylet 21.11.19

and I all help, feed, fly... and still they all die, from disease, from hunger, from cold... but warm enough, all the red lights, eating a bunch (but still whining that she's spoiled or something like that), a lot of hospitals is (but again, whining that medicine stuff, although pumped in medicine)... I'm sick of these whiners...

j
jax baron 21.11.19

Podvipodvertov
Heart you have no?

R
Roman Niko21 21.11.19

passed save all, about 500 residents at the beginning of the storm, survived 230)))) food ran out in 3 days, and then stupidly were cold and dead, but the iron order dragged those assholes in the bright future)))), and anything that had to burn a few people at the generator)))))

Z
Zhasl 12.01.21

So the reality is, I saved 587 with Light Communism, but alas, the GAME says, and WAS IT WORTH?