3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tomercus 05.10.22 10:45 pm

AMD video card help, purchase

Hello everyone, I found RX 560 from XFX on lalafo (like Avito in my country), he has RX 460 drivers for this video card and he says that he worked for a year, is it worth trusting?

8 Comments
Sort by:
t
tomercus 05.10.22

Is it worth buying? Or fraud
Says other drivers can be installed on AMD cards

t
tomercus 05.10.22

t
tomercus 05.10.22

He doesn’t want to insert it into his computer to install drivers and check for a furmarch and GPU, he says he already has a GTX 1060 there and it’s all tedious to do, for a long time and suffering. It seems that he said that he took from a supplier in a country that he took through ebay

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.10.22

Tomercus If
you have a free HDD, say that you will bring it. Install Win 10 on it, drivers and check it
en/support/graphics/radeon-500-series/radeon-rx-500-series/radeon-rx-560

e
energy death 05.10.22

worth trusting?
NO, everything that is sold on Avito and other similar sites is 90% nai ... in!
Tomercus
Well, then it’s definitely a scam, if I were selling my 1k series, it would not be difficult for me to pull out one and insert another.
norms, the seller will agree to any gaming tests, and maybe not gaming ones either.

g
getjet 05.10.22

Tomercus
Not worth checking. If possible, install Windows on your hard drive and the Furmark program for the test and come to him with it. Start the system from your disk, install the drivers and check the card.

M
Max P 05.10.22

Tomercus
Better buy a new one, there is a store guarantee and no one used it.

01001000 01101001 05.10.22

Forget about this junk, mind blown in general. Lying in the warehouse. There was no map, and this is not a map.