3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alukard_Belmond 05.10.22 11:06 pm

Plot

How do you like the plot of the game? Until recently, I thought that Zvonar was Baxter, but the denouement of the game just surprised me!!!
38 Comments
Sort by:
P
Primo77 05.10.22

Alukard210993 Listen,
how to stop an abegail? where 7 seconds is given?

E
Eraser27 05.10.22

Primo77 Approach
her.

P
Primo77 05.10.22

Archangel95
Yes thank you

A
AlexFR 05.10.22

you come up behind and press "E", you guessed it from 5 times ((

A
AlexFR 05.10.22

and I thought that the bell-ringer was the ghost of the judge ... I didn’t fully believe that the girl, then I realized only in front of the gallows ((

M
Mishka Kharitonov 05.10.22

who is the caller??

M

wildly interesting while I am at the refreshed doors in the psychiatric hospital

M
MaxLP 05.10.22

The game is just great! 10 out of 10

d
dark side 05.10.22

Mishka Kharitonov
ringer rex and ronon and baxter only seven of them were controlled by someone

d
dark side 05.10.22

abagail ghost girl

M

oh she's a bitch

A
AlexFR 05.10.22

I wonder if there will be a sequel? otherwise they somehow didn’t show that he would go across the bridge, his wife called and that’s it .... maybe he refused to cross to help other ghosts complete their business?

A
Alukard_Belmond 05.10.22

AlexFR
would be better off doing it, and maybe they’ll make a DLC where you can play as Baxter, he seems to have also investigated all these murders.

A
Alukard_Belmond 05.10.22

but in general the plot keeps in suspense until the very end, already somewhere in the middle of the game all the evidence pointed to Baxter, but I couldn’t imagine that Abigail was doing all this, and it was still unclear where the Ringer had such strength, just like a bull :-D. But the ending was completely surprising, it turns out that even the main character himself was the Zvonar, I didn’t expect this at all)

555mafiozzo555 05.10.22

The plot is insane. That would be a film washed down. I'm even surprised that recently the plot in games is better and more interesting than in books and films.

E
Es_guadana 05.10.22

to say that the plot is better than in the books - you have to at least read the books. This, gentlemen, is from a poor spirit.

For a game, the storyline is amazing. Fans of hurricane gameplay will not like it.

A
Alukard_Belmond 05.10.22

Es_guadana
about the hurricane gameplay completely agree) not everyone will like it!

A
Alukard_Belmond 05.10.22

555mafiozzo555
well, I would not say anyway there are films in which the plot is very even nothing, take even the dark knight

E
Evgenito 05.10.22

It’s better to make a movie based on this idea than to make a game, I don’t argue that the plot keeps you in suspense, it seems that there is evidence and deep down you know who the Zvonar is, and bang one story is more amazing (there’s no other way to say) the other, but in terms of gameplay the game is dull, and this is its only hefty minus, the rest was satisfied!

C
C0rsair 05.10.22

From the very beginning, I thought that Baxter, and here on you, turned out to be a snotty little girl, Abigail, who controlled everyone. The ending is really unexpected, even the GG himself was a ringer. One thing pleases that it was devoured by demons ^_^