3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mind_Flow 05.10.22 11:06 pm

Your feedback and reviews from the beta

Starting today, the second phase of beta testing of Call of Duty Modern Warfare II for PC and consoles has started, so far only for pre-order owners.

You can share your beta experience here.
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garrick 05.10.22

I personally liked the beta. I was pleased with the optimization, on my 1060 it goes with a bang, but due to not an ultra-preset, Wow, I didn’t notice the graphics. Slightly apnutaya mv19. And yes, it feels similar. It is no longer possible to shoot while sliding, the weapon feels heavier, as well as the movement in principle (I liked these improvements). Campers are encouraged, it is felt, I, as a runner, quite often get cabbage soup from such craftsmen. I personally didn't notice any difference in sound. TTK I don’t know if they corrected it or not, but as for me, it’s optimal. Enemies on the map are difficult to read, unlike the same BOCW, but camouflage is for that and camouflage.
The redesigned gunsmith is a buzz, but not superinnovation, as they shouted at the presentation.
As a result - I personally did not regret the pre-order, I enjoyed the "ground war" in particular. I look forward to the full version, like many others. In the meantime, on beta 9/10

H
Horse567 05.10.22

How do you play the beta on steam?

D
DEAD SnAke 05.10.22

Horse567
No way? If you are in Russia or Belarus - the game page is blocked by the publisher (and betas too), so the chances are only through Battle.net, BUT! even now, on September 24 (the start of the open beta for everyone at 20:00, it seems) there is no preload, so ... Most likely, there is no way to play at all without changing the region.
Yesterday I thought about trying to preload through the Steam console, but, to be honest, I don’t remember exactly how this is done, and Steam is unlikely to allow it, there is probably a check for the region of the account, as well as a check of whether the game you are trying to download is bought .

S
Samson48 05.10.22

Grafonium, of course, is still callous, it is clear that the engine is still the same plastic from the 2000s, it is also soap at any settings, it cannot be compared with the same BF 2042 at all, just heaven and earth. And so, dynamically, it’s nice to shoot, Kolda is like Kolda.

V
Veneno_RUS 05.10.22

I can't download the beta. I press the play button and nothing happens, only the page is refreshed

L
LINYBOY 05.10.22

Play only through vpn and change of region. Optimization full kcal. With my RTX 2060 on 12 GB it goes to 60-70 fps, well, this is a laugh

K
KIBERMAX 05.10.22

LINYBOY
LINYBOY wrote:
Full kcal optimization. With my RTX 2060 at 12 GB, it goes to 60-70 fps, well, this is a laugh.
You are getting drunk, already stable 60 fps is not enough, you need more, and even more so this is a beta.